Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

Guest RosemountRed

16 and following the crowd into The Rusty Nail to watch the away leg, walking up to the bar to order a pint like Billy Big Balls.

Remember the news breaking that Priory was full and mast of lads bolting to the next bar,

Oh look at me, I had a pint when I was 16 - utterly pathetic.

16 and following the crowd into The Rusty Nail to watch the away leg, walking up to the bar to order a pint like Billy Big Balls.

Remember the news breaking that Priory was full and mast of lads bolting to the next bar,

Part timer. I was a top red in Berlin.

Guest the shepherd

Remember sneaking through fae the shoopfloor of the place I worked at in Berryden at the time to hide and turn on the radio and get the last half an hour. Hard enough going doon to 10 men when Eric Deloumeaux was sent off but for them Nazi cunts to score in the last minute was a proper kick in the balls.

Guest the shepherd

Arguably the coldest match I ever went to. Absolutely frozen getting back on to the bus.

It was bloody freezing that day, the coldest I have ever experienced. Aberdeen played well that day mind you. Fit genius back in the 1800s decided to build a fitba ground right next to the North Sea? Absolute clown whoever it was.

Weather at Stenhousemuir(falkirk in the cup) was worse.

Being a wee bairn just back from Spain I thought it would be smart to wear a t-shirt and a thin jacket to that. Didn't thaw out for about a week!

We were sat in the home end behind the goal as we didn't think we'd be back in time for it but managed to get comps at the last minute and I fucking hated Preece at that point. Turned to my dad half way through the first half and said "Dad, their keeper is absolutely shite!".

• Upvote 1

Being a wee bairn just back from Spain I thought it would be smart to wear a t-shirt and a thin jacket to that. Didn't thaw out for about a week!

We were sat in the home end behind the goal as we didn't think we'd be back in time for it but managed to get comps at the last minute and I fucking hated Preece at that point. Turned to my dad half way through the first half and said "Dad, their keeper is absolutely shite!".

Stood surely?

What made you get back on them?

Anyone mind the few games we played against Russell Latapy whilst he was at Falkirk and he used to spark up on the touch line.

Cuban cigar after a fiiiiiiine meal.

Done same again the following night & then started making excuses for having cigars. "Hey it's not raining, that calls for a cigar" kind of thing.

There were temporary stands at either end IIRC. May have been the sideline and my judgment has been clouded with time.

Hmm, yeah. You might be right enough. Pretty sure there was a temporary stand behind Zdrillics scaff. Missed Booths goal because a certain bus member of ours (Z) got a spark in his eye from a flare and had to be taken to get medical attention. Pretty sure @@Panda was there also.