Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

44 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Big Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon about shuffle off in the next few hours. On life support and they are just waiting for his family to arrive before they take him off it. 

Heaven is about to say hello to the bad guy. 

Aye, nae going to kick out of this one by the looks of it.

Met him a couple years ago and wasn't in the best of shapes then.

55 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Big Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon about shuffle off in the next few hours. On life support and they are just waiting for his family to arrive before they take him off it. 

Heaven is about to say hello to the bad guy. 

Sad times. The unsung hero.

Guest milne_afc
11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There's a load of you lads late 30s early 40s that were obviously into wrestling as young fellas. I'm a wee bit older and have never heard of any of these guys that seem to be dying off.  What's the sketch ,were they abusing the ol' 'roids?

They’re basically actors, just dying from the homo bum sex.

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There's a load of you lads late 30s early 40s that were obviously into wrestling as young fellas. I'm a wee bit older and have never heard of any of these guys that seem to be dying off.  What's the sketch ,were they abusing the ol' 'roids?

I'm glad you posted that. In the same boat as you. The wrestlers I remember were on ITV Saturday afternoons just before the football results....Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Johnny Saint, Mick McManus etc

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's actually impressive Scott Hall was still alive. He spent years and years fucked up on booze, painkillers and other drugs but he finally got clean about 10 years ago. Was living a good life and enjoying himself. 

He fell over and broke his hip last week, went in for surgery and it dislodged a massive blood clot and he had three heart attacks. Was on life support, but family decided to take him off. 

He was some lad. In the early 80's he got involved in a fight outside a nightclub and someone pulled a gun on him. He wrestled the gun off the guy and shot him 'in self-defence'. Got off with it too. 

13 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Was it at a charity event?

I expect he was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

A wrestling con. Yep, had some great stories, him and Kevin Nash.

Agree about Spears. Nae all there. Posts the same weird dance routines on a daily basis on Insta, albeit nae feart to get the chebs oot either which is probably why we endure the other shite.

On 3/14/2022 at 7:40 PM, shut up meg said:

Was it at a charity event?

I expect he was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:58 AM, thedandydon said:

A wrestling con. Yep, had some great stories, him and Kevin Nash.

Agree about Spears. Nae all there. Posts the same weird dance routines on a daily basis on Insta, albeit nae feart to get the chebs oot either which is probably why we endure the other shite.

It's a limmy thing TDD.

• Haha 1