Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

4 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Barry Cryer, age 86. I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue had moments of being genuinely very funny, and it was obvious they all enjoyed working together.

Absolute legend in British comedy writing. 

Guaranteed to be a beast. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Barry Cryer was never off the TV when I was in primary school. He wasn't the worst comedian by any manner of means but just horrendously over-exposed. Exploited the game show circuit to the absolute max.

Won't really mean a lot to anyone under the age of 45 but in those days there were only 3 channels to choose from (and both BBC1 and BBC both switched off for a bit in the early afternoons Mon to Fri). At least nowadays you could find something totally different to watch but in the mid seventies if Cryer popped up on something like Blankety Blank....if you flipped over to STV there was every chance the cunt would be beaming his cheesy grin on Celebrity fucking Squares.

Still a million times more likeable (and funny) than any of the current crop of so called comedians

Hosted "The Comedians". Those young un's who slag off some off today's stand ups should take a look at the shite we used to have for comedy.