Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Meat paste in a wee jar? 

Peppery stuff you got out the butcher's in a tub. My old granny called it "potted hough"

Minced up bits of unused coo meat set in a jelly made from the bones. The pepper made the taste bearable but the texture was something else...you'd get tiny bits of bone and gristle in it all adding to the experience

Potted Hough | Fleming Butchers

20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Peppery stuff you got out the butcher's in a tub. My old granny called it "potted hough"

Minced up bits of unused coo meat set in a jelly made from the bones. The pepper made the taste bearable but the texture was something else...you'd get tiny bits of bone and gristle in it all adding to the experience

My old man used to have it as a filling in his sandwiches at work. Vile stuff 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Always thought it needed a bit mustard to accompany it on a slice of bread. I'd eat that the now. 

Barry Cryer was never off the TV when I was in primary school. He wasn't the worst comedian by any manner of means but just horrendously over-exposed. Exploited the game show circuit to the absolute max.

Won't really mean a lot to anyone under the age of 45 but in those days there were only 3 channels to choose from (and both BBC1 and BBC both switched off for a bit in the early afternoons Mon to Fri). At least nowadays you could find something totally different to watch but in the mid seventies if Cryer popped up on something like Blankety Blank....if you flipped over to STV there was every chance the cunt would be beaming his cheesy grin on Celebrity fucking Squares.

Still a million times more likeable (and funny) than any of the current crop of so called comedians

• Upvote 1