Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Excellent post min?

A far better way of putting it across than being continually subjected to the old, wearisome "you're a racist" jibe, simply because I disagree with certain posters' opinions on certain matters.

Consi and Parky are fucking relentless. I am starting to wonder if they are indeed the same person @Bebo?

People have tried putting it across to you that way. It doesn't change anything. Your retort is always the same, "it's my opinion." 

Being racist isn't an opinion. You racist. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

People have tried putting it across to you that way. It doesn't change anything. Your retort is always the same, "it's my opinion." 

Being racist isn't an opinion. You racist. 

You are one patronising cunt. 

Saying I need to get help for my mental health issues, as perceived by you, in order to address the fact I am a "racist", again perceived by you? 

How fucking dare you!

I have been getting help from medics and counsellors for close on 30 years (so don't require your condescending input), well before you left your father's sperm duct, so do not dare say I need help just because you think you are a cut above me and think I'm a "racist", purely based on your hollow prejudice.

It's as though you think you know me better than I know myself, hence the relentless labelling of my character.

It's a dangerous game you are playing min.

16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You are one patronising cunt. 

Saying I need to get help for my mental health issues, as perceived by you, in order to address the fact I am a "racist", again perceived by you? 

How fucking dare you!

I have been getting help from medics and counsellors for close on 30 years (so don't require your condescending input), well before you left your father's sperm duct, so do not dare say I need help just because you think you are a cut above me and think I'm a "racist", purely based on your hollow prejudice.

It's as though you think you know me better than I know myself, hence the relentless labelling of my character.

It's a dangerous game you are playing min.

Nae reading that. Hope you get the help you need, sincerely.

Decided to read. 

edit; 

I also don't remember saying I was better than anyone or a 'cut above.' I'm saying the agenda you've got, the stuff you say, to me, shows you're a racist. Naturally, as with most racists, they deny that. 

Ive not specifically mentioned any mental health issues you might be going through, and I wouldn't. I mean your issues you've clearly got in general, and I mean it, I hope you can overcome them. 

I don't wish you any harm. 

52 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Don't you think it would be better, if we accepted MAD was a racist because he is insecure and angry at what he feels like unjust treatment by those in positions of power, while he sees BAME people achieve great success and still campaign for fairer treatment? 

So because there are some elite BAME people, who use their platform to campaign for equality for all BAME people, MAD's warped view of the world and our society is okay? 

Nah. Not having that. 

52 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Rather than just tell him he's a racist piece of shit, maybe we should accept that there are many many other failures in our society and we should try to address them and publicise them ahead of a few multi millionaires getting sent stupid emojis because they couldn't take a penalty. 

There are many failures. Working class white folk are shafted every day by the elites (upper class white folks). 

So perhaps rather than directing his anger and hatred at BAME people and people who support equality, he should direct it at the folk who've actually shafted him? Just a thought like. 

Just now, Parklife said:

So because there are some elite BAME people, who use their platform to campaign for equality for all BAME people, MAD's warped view of the world and our society is okay? 

So perhaps rather than directing his anger and hatred at BAME people and people who support equality, he should direct it at the folk who've actually shafted him? Just a thought like. 

I never said it was ok, but just calling him and others like him racist pieces of shit won't solve the problem. 

Yes he should, by why doesn't he? 

Maybe racism is a good distraction for the media to pursue instead of bigger issues in society. 

Who cares about corruption, bribes, nepotism etc when we need to show racism the red card. 

3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I never said it was ok, but just calling him and others like him racist pieces of shit won't solve the problem. 

Yes he should, by why doesn't he? 

Maybe racism is a good distraction for the media to pursue instead of bigger issues in society. 

Who cares about corruption, bribes, nepotism etc when we need to show racism the red card. 

I wouldn't let a coloured chap rent one of my properties.

Does that make me racist?

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nae reading that. Hope you get the help you need, sincerely.

Decided to read. 

edit; 

I also don't remember saying I was better than anyone or a 'cut above.' I'm saying the agenda you've got, the stuff you say, to me, shows you're a racist. Naturally, as with most racists, they deny that. 

Ive not specifically mentioned any mental health issues you might be going through, and I wouldn't. I mean your issues you've clearly got in general, and I mean it, I hope you can overcome them. 

I don't wish you any harm. 

You have a short-term but very selective memory regarding mental health issues I may or may not have. Think back a couple of months ago.........

Maybe you have recently acquired retrograde amnesia.

Whilst you have never mentioned being "cut above" anyone else, you don't have to. It's my own opinion of you, just like, funnily enough, you have an opinion of me being racist.

It doesn't mean to say I am right with my opinion of you nor, on the other hand, does it mean you are right on your perception of me being a racist.

I am not one of these self-pitying cunts who feels the whole world is against them to garner sympathy and do fuck all to improve their life. I have tackled each and every one of my issues head-on, mostly on my own, hardly a trait of someone that is self-pitying and is so wrapped up in themselves. 

14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You have a short-term but very selective memory regarding mental health issues I may or may not have. Think back a couple of months ago.........

Maybe you have recently acquired retrograde amnesia.

Whilst you have never mentioned being "cut above" anyone else, you don't have to. It's my own opinion of you, just like, funnily enough, you have an opinion of me being racist.

It doesn't mean to say I am right with my opinion of you nor, on the other hand, does it mean you are right on your perception of me being a racist.

I am not one of these self-pitying cunts who feels the whole world is against them to garner sympathy and do fuck all to improve their life. I have tackled each and every one of my issues head-on, mostly on my own, hardly a trait of someone that is self-pitying and is so wrapped up in themselves. 

Yes, I remember directing you to a source for help for your problems. 

No, I'm not making light of the problems, I'm being genuine in what I'm saying. 

Take care

1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

Just because you're arguing with zoomers and moon howlers, doesn't mean you're totally right yourself. I'd love to join in, but it all happens to fast for me.  

Of course I'm never totally right. Who is? 

4 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Her Maj missed another appearance yesterday, back injury apparently. If the palace starts banging on about her being in 'good spirits' it'll be tatties. Best get the Christmas message in the bag asap. 

Aye my money is on before Xmas, if not then it’s certainly her last.