Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

On 1/18/2022 at 4:00 PM, Ten Caat said:

Some people when they get told they have a terminal illness just give up the ghost. They become depressed, lose their appetite and their motivation. Generally they fade fairly rapidly and die within expected timescales.

A positive attitude might buy you slightly more time....historically folk would try altering their lifestyle eg quitting smoking/alcohol, eating healthier and exercising within any limitations. But a terminal illness isn't beatable. It'll get you in the end.

The past 2 or 3 years you now see desperate folk shoving out GoFundMe etc appeals for massive amounts of money (generally a minimum of £250k) to fly off to what usually proves to be an exotic location in order to try some last minute therapy in a vain attempt to prolong their life. Most end up dying within the predicted timescale no matter what. I'd advise to never ever give to these appeals. The only real beneficiaries are the doctor/clinic. But especially don't give to any that are proposing quite obvious quack therapies.

I wouldnt be so quick to shoot down those fundraisers. My cousins little boy got cancer at 8 years old. Was told there was no treatment here that would cure him. He went to San Diego i believe it was and got some treatment and is now 5 years cancer free. WIthout support and generosity shown by others to get him over there he'd probably be dead now. 

• Like 2

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

I wouldnt be so quick to shoot down those fundraisers. My cousins little boy got cancer at 8 years old. Was told there was no treatment here that would cure him. He went to San Diego i believe it was and got some treatment and is now 5 years cancer free. WIthout support and generosity shown by others to get him over there he'd probably be dead now. 

Thats fantastic news.  Hope he has a long and healthy life ahead of him.  Brilliant

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

That's ace*, Dazzler.

*hope i'm not getting gayer

5 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Might not be what the cool cunts listen to but he had a few tunes that are perfect for the Friday peak time juker thread. Definitely gets a few gussets twitching after a few drinks and paradise by the dashboard light or dead ringer for love start belting out @cheesepipes

Dead Ringer keeps everyone happy. 

Young, old, black or white, male or female, straight or pervert. 

A melting pot of meat love.