Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Albert Dryden, ZZ Top looking motherfucker who murdered some jobsworth live on telly for your entertainment. 

Deid at 77. 

Seems he'd stuck a building up on his own property, not bothering anyone... but the cooncil had got wind of his erection it being on Greenbelt land, and without planning permission . Being the diligent jobsworths that all low level government officials are they'd decided to spend taxpayers money bulldozing the structure, and they'd all turned up for the demolition because they presumably wanted wanking material for later. 

Unfortunately for them they were dealing with a sub-intelligent yokel who'd come into possession of a firearm. 

As the jobsworths stood demanding he let them smash his shit to bits for wanking purposes, Farmer Dryden's slow-moving country brain came to the conclusion that, "If I kill one of them then maybe the rest of them will leave me alone and I can get back to fucking farm animals."

And that's exactly what the ZZ Top looking bumpkin did. 

Excited by the murder, Dryden continued to fire shots, wounding a reporter and a copper with his home made bullets from his antique gun. 

What a laddie. 

Albert Dryden, ZZ Top looking motherfucker who murdered some jobsworth live on telly for your entertainment.

Deid at 77.

Seems he'd stuck a building up on his own property, not bothering anyone... but the cooncil had got wind of his erection it being on Greenbelt land, and without planning permission . Being the diligent jobsworths that all low level government officials are they'd decided to spend taxpayers money bulldozing the structure, and they'd all turned up for the demolition because they presumably wanted wanking material for later.

Unfortunately for them they were dealing with a sub-intelligent yokel who'd come into possession of a firearm.

As the jobsworths stood demanding he let them smash his shit to bits for wanking purposes, Farmer Dryden's slow-moving country brain came to the conclusion that, "If I kill one of them then maybe the rest of them will leave me alone and I can get back to fucking farm animals."

Excited by the murder, Dryden continued to fire shots, wounding a reporter and a copper with his home made bullets from his antique gun.

What a laddie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VwlSihAMKs

Fantastic. That copper was 22? Looks ancient!

Deid at 77. 

What a laddie. 

County bumpkin tries to build monstrosity on greenbelt, gets found out, has a meltdown and shoots folk.... go yersel Stewart T.

More Billy Gibbons and less arsehole gaping joyboys and the world may continue at an acceptable pace.

Look at 1972 for example. Poofters underground, great music, no monkey Aids.

Yet the fucking faggots of today want us to move with the times.

Without doubt....... FUCK YOU.

Lots of rock bands of the 70s included members who enjoyed each others members...or do they not count in your narrow bigoted world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The mind of the atheist is a curious thing. You will swallow e.g. evolution whole, despite the manifold problems with that ideology, yet strain over the accuracy of the age of a man who lived milleniums ago :laughing:

What a gem...

Believing 150+ years of scientific study and evidence: curious

Believing a 900 year old bloke built a boat within walking distance of every type of animal and insect in the world: totally sensible

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm all for sensible debate.

Tell me how all the queer hawks of the last 40 years has made the world a better place. Gents fisting themselves in public, sucking the the Jeremy of another man.

The evolution of man was doing fine until the faggots got hold.

1. I doubt that very much

2. The Ancient Greeks and Romans pushed humanity, science, art, culture etc forward exponentially.

Alan Turing, in the last century...

If you are evolved man, we're all in trouble.

Barely, actually a man I'd wager.

I'd rather go to war with a 100 cheesepipes than a 100 McDougall's.

Be the bentest force ever if you got your way

I imagine 100 pipes would very easy to defeat, they'd lumber in straight lines, whilst the superior mind of the McDougall clan would box clever and barely break sweat in putting you to the sword...then hearing the lamentations of your/their women.

• Downvote 1