New Goalkeeper

Guest RosemountRed

Fucking "The Rangers", you just know this whole summer is going to see them trying to jump on top of every transfer opportunity we are looking at. Pricks.

Do they even have scouts? Pretty sure they don't so will just hijack other folks deals. Lucky for us mcinnes generally plays his cards close to his chest

We should use that to our advantage, with cunning whisper campaigns such as 'Dons eye Efe Ambrose'.

Better than that.

Duncan Fraser should be spending the whole summer sniffing around shite we are not interested in.

Let Deek and Dod chase down the real targets.

Actually Hearts are doing a decent job of scouting players in from outside Scotland and this is one way to beat the Huns simply copying every transfer move.

We should use that to our advantage, with cunning whisper campaigns such as 'Dons eye Efe Ambrose'.

Better than that.

Duncan Fraser should be spending the whole summer sniffing around shite we are not interested in.

Let Deek and Dod chase down the real targets.

Actually Hearts are doing a decent job of scouting players in from outside Scotland and this is one way to beat the Huns simply copying every transfer move.

Yes, yes, yes. These are entertaining options that will make me smile if it works.

• 2 weeks later...

fuck the huns.

just noticed the score. hahahaha. obsessed!

Even if Hibs win their games in hand they will still be 11 points off Sevco. Wouldn't surprise me if Sevco allowed a Falkirk win to wind Hibs up & potentially force an extra 2 play off games on them. Especially when you consider there is a a slight chance they could meet in the Scottish cup final.

Even if Hibs win their games in hand they will still be 11 points off Sevco. Wouldn't surprise me if Sevco allowed a Falkirk win to wind Hibs up & potentially force an extra 2 play off games on them. Especially when you consider there is a a slight chance they could meet in the Scottish cup final.

That would surprise me. Immensely.

• 4 weeks later...

Derek McInnes on Danny Rogers ..... show me you can be Dons No1 next season.

Rumour after rumour regarding our goalkeeping position and McInnes saying " The chance to be Aberdeen keeper is a big thing for so many goalkeepers There are plenty out there who would love that opportunity".

This looks like the end for Brown.

Whatever folk think of Brown I still think it must be soul destroying for him to see these articles regarding a new keeper. He has 5 matches to play before his exit. McInnes should say his piece after the last game of the season.

That's just football & if yer nae good enough you need to accept this & move on. Up to him to either let his head drop, or prove he's worth a contract to some other clubs.

Far too much of this "oh but you might hurt the players feelings by saying it like it is" We are a top club & we want TOP players. Not soft cunts that cannot take it when they are judged.