Shay Logan

"We know he didn't say it so I think that's the main thing and all the lads in that dressing room believe him.

I didn’t think he needed to explain himself. We know he didn’t say it. We know he doesn’t come in and lie."  Scott Brown 2014

“To this day, I still don’t know whether he said it or not." Scott Brown 2021

(And we move on.)

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

"We know he didn't say it so I think that's the main thing and all the lads in that dressing room believe him.

I didn’t think he needed to explain himself. We know he didn’t say it. We know he doesn’t come in and lie."  Scott Brown 2014

(And we move on.)

Great - Move On.

11 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Logan, Brown and Cormack all confirming what was completely obvious to anyone who wasn’t desperate to appear holier than thou. 

This is it basically. We also have to accept that people change, and their opinions change as the years go by, and they may regret things that they did years ago. 

1 hour ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

(And we move on.)

That pissed me off as well. "To this day I don't know if he said it."

Well he seemed pretty fuckin sure in 2014.

Logan doesn't care, so we shouldn't care. I look forward to seeing what he can do. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Just gonna say it. Only a couple of games, against Championship teams. But I like this guy already. Good character and decent full back with a good engine. More mobile than Mikey Smith. Maybe he just needed a new club. Looking worth a year's deal for limited outlay. 

Let me guess he’s going to be the Roberto Carlos of wing backs, easily the best rb in the premiership, lucky that hearts managed to buy him ahead of Barcelona and Bayern?.

your getting a washed up plumber?

enjoy

ps he was the best RB in the prem in 2015/16 but alas av looked out the window and it’s 2021 oot there

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Just gonna say it. Only a couple of games, against Championship teams. But I like this guy already. Good character and decent full back with a good engine. More mobile than Mikey Smith. Maybe he just needed a new club. Looking worth a year's deal for limited outlay. 

You were dead against it 2 weeks ago!! 

For what it's worth, despite being past his best, I think he could have done a job for us this season if we'd played him regularly and got a level of match fitness up.  

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You were dead against it 2 weeks ago!! 

For what it's worth, despite being past his best, I think he could have done a job for us this season if we'd played him regularly and got a level of match fitness up.  

Was never going to happen with automatic year's extension clause active. But I agree, he would have been perfectly serviceable had we been of a mind to select him. 

If Hearts give him a year's contract he'll be ok against most sides. Hopefully they give him 2 though......I suspect he will be a liability at SPL level by 2022/23 (although I suppose there is a fair chance they'll be straight back down to the Championship anyway).

Would be interesting to see how he would fare up against Hedges

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Was never going to happen with automatic year's extension clause active. But I agree, he would have been perfectly serviceable had we been of a mind to select him. 

If Hearts give him a year's contract he'll be ok against most sides. Hopefully they give him 2 though......I suspect he will be a liability at SPL level by 2022/23 (although I suppose there is a fair chance they'll be straight back down to the Championship anyway).

Would be interesting to see how he would fare up against Hedges

Hedges isn’t a left winger though. Didn’t play there at all this season. 
I wish Logan well. Was a good signing & served us well for about 5 years. 

I hope he does well... but his team lose every week... except when they play the arse cheeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...