Shay Logan

9 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

These are the people your modern world thinking attracts to the football. 

These drips never had a voice before. 

Sat in the Merkland with a Programme and a Mars Bar scared to make eye contact with anyone. 

I hope you're bloody proud. 

Pretty sure there's always been attention seekers. Social media just gives them greater visibility. 

Freedom of expression for everyone also gives you the freedom of expression to tell them that they're "drips". 

Everyone's a winner, baby. 

Hopefully some of these wimps stay away for good. Politicising football is tedious as fuck. 

it’s fitba. Some days were shite, some days were good. It’s an excuse to get out with the mob, nothing more nothing less. 

with a sprinkle of deep set hatred for anyone who supports or endorses der hun 

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Hopefully some of these wimps stay away for good. Politicising football is tedious as fuck. 

it’s fitba. Some days were shite, some days were good. It’s an excuse to get out with the mob, nothing more nothing less. 

with a sprinkle of deep set hatred for anyone who supports or endorses der hun 

Why do you hate Rangers?

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Their fans are smelly animals and their team a bunch of cunts. 

What is about their fans you hate? 

I know why I hate them. It's partly political, was my point. 

10 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

I’m not hugely chuffed about the Brown signing but it’s clutching to suggest it’s been done to force Logan out.

Has anyone actually suggested that?

It would be quite an unusual move to sign a very expensive player to 'force out' an out of contract player. 

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I know thats where you're going but i hated them as a kid before i even knew why they waved Union Jacks. 

Based purely on a football rivalry in which they were always fucking beating us in finals. 

To be fair I hated them as a kid for the same reasons, as an adult I hate them for the political nonsense. 

All the best to him. Fantastic signing and really brought us on as a club.

4 month loan spell = 7+ years, nae bad.

He'll definitely be on a hard hitting C4 documentary about Racism in Football in years to come saying how we orchestrated a move to bring the sympathiser to his attack to the club he regarded as home. Probably presented by Jason Brown and the Aluko dame.

Just now, RAZOR said:

All the best to him. Fantastic signing and really brought us on as club.

4 month loan spell = 7+ years, nae bad.

He'll definitely be on a hard hitting C4 documentary about Racism in Football in years to come saying how we orchestrated a move to bring the sympathiser to his attack to the club he regarded as home. Probably presented by Jason Brown and the Aluko dame.

Guest spot for whoever runs The Dandy Dons facebook page. 

2 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

He was finished well before the Dons considered binning DMC.

100% correct.  But it doesn’t fit the agenda for some “fans” to continue their conspiracy theories.   Fuk me, I’ve also read this morning that DC is deliberately leaking stories to the press in order to soften the blow when the stories are confirmed by the club.. ?.   

I know the Brown signing has divided opinion but genuine question for folk who have been offended by it.   Is there anything that the club / brown can do that will change your opinion ?  

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I hate the huns cos my old man taught me to. 

Plus they are fucking scum. Every single one of them 

And Mark Hateley. The first football player I properly despised. 

This. 

this for me too, except for the “my Old Man” bit - I just grew up hating the cunts. 

always did, always will

I've hated hearts since I was about 13, was going to a game against them with a couple mates, some fully grown adult waving a Union Jack turned to me and said "what the fuck you looking it you sheep shagging cunt."

Needless to say I was a wee boy and I absolutely shat it. Horrible Unionist arsehole wannabe hun creatures. 

Just now, Andy_123 said:

All he’d have to say is “you know, in hindsight I maybe got that one wrong”. He won’t though.

Pretty sure Tonev had previous for racially abusing someone before Logan as well if I remember rightly.

That's all I said. 

Got absolutely slaughtered for it. 

Brown made a mistake, the mistake had a negative impact on an AFC employee and victim of racism. 

All he has to say is, "hands up, got that one wrong, I was ignorant at the time but now I know why I shouldn't have said that." 

Would be as far as it needs to go. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've hated hearts since I was about 13, was going to a game against them with a couple mates, some fully grown adult waving a Union Jack turned to me and said "what the fuck you looking it you sheep shagging cunt."

Needless to say I was a wee boy and I absolutely shat it. Horrible Unionist arsehole wannabe hun creatures. 

Not great to pick on or bully a wee laddie but I'm sure every support has its share of good guys, and wanks. We had a young lad in a Hearts scarf get his jaw broken at Motherwell in front of his mum, by a whole gang. There's assholes everywhere mate. Sadly.