Shay Logan

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Must be a contender for one of the thickest cunts ever to play for the Dons.

Can only think of Mackie and Langfield coming close.

Leighton? Jack? Davie Roberston?

Nae doot missed a few obvious eens.

Heard a few stories about Ryan Fraser getting the piss ripped out of him for his lack of intelligence while here.

Unable to answer how far out the 6 yard box was from the goal, things like that. A real stupid fuck.

43 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Well, that's just it

It's the fact that the little arse wipe purposefully posted it at 315pm

What makes me really happy is that there is no way he made enough from football to live off of

Twat 

I cycled past shay the other day in kingswells. He was driving a big massive range rover.

If he wasn't in the squad travelling down I don't see why he shouldn't spend his afternoon doing as he pleases (restrictions permitting).

He will know he isn't getting an extension, won't get played whilst the trigger extension clause is active, if he wants to post pics from the golf course so be it. I hope one way or another he gets to play a farewell game for us before the season ends  (Devlin too) but there is a fair chance we might go into the final match of the season needing a result to hold off Livi for 4th place and so it might not happen.

He's been a good servant to the club (cringeworthy cliche alert) and doesn't deserve being ripped for playing golf

• Upvote 3
17 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

If he wasn't in the squad travelling down I don't see why he shouldn't spend his afternoon doing as he pleases (restrictions permitting).

He will know he isn't getting an extension, won't get played whilst the trigger extension clause is active, if he wants to post pics from the golf course so be it. I hope one way or another he gets to play a farewell game for us before the season ends  (Devlin too) but there is a fair chance we might go into the final match of the season needing a result to hold off Livi for 4th place and so it might not happen.

He's been a good servant to the club (cringeworthy cliche alert) and doesn't deserve being ripped for playing golf

Agree I really at this stage of the season playing golf on match day I don't have a problem

Clearly told he wouldn't  travel for Covid reasons, clearly told he wouldn't be in the squad 

He could sit at home, mope and listen  to the game on the radio and be like the rest us and be utterly  depressed 

What would you do

I guess the issue isn’t with him playing golf during game, the issue is more that even he has zero interest in watching his team play football. 
Cannot really blame him on that but if he wasn’t about to retire from full time football & was still fully committed to the club then it would be an issue as it shows a complete lack of support for his team mates.

Club hung onto him as a ‘just in case needed’ player i guess, otherwise he would have been given a pay off to end his contract early. 
Logan is done with Aberdeen & Aberdeen are done with him, so couldn’t give a fk if he’s away playing golf on match days now

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

If you had a day off from your work would you spend it looking in the office window watching everyone else work?

He hasn’t contributed this season and is surely leaving at the end of the season anyway - who cares if he fancies a round of golf.

I'd also imagine that the numbers of people travelling will be minimised due to covid so he probably couldn't have even travelled if he'd wanted to. 

24 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

If you had a day off from your work would you spend it looking in the office window watching everyone else work?

He hasn’t contributed this season and is surely leaving at the end of the season anyway - who cares if he fancies a round of golf.

Folk need to stop comparing the job of being a professional footballer to office jobs. its very cringe

• Upvote 1