Pfa Scotland Team Of The Year

Same can pretty much always be said of most top scoring strikers in the league.

Griffiths included & also Hemings.

Do you know this from watching Stewart a lot?

Maybe he offers next to fk all & even his meagre goal tally has been reached from Hemings rebounds?

Cannot say he's stood out that much when I've seen him & if you asked most football fans within the league they would have a Rooney in the team before a Stewart most likely simply for his end product.

Seems to me that Rooney has suffered his non inclusion because so many other Dandies got in & as many as FIVE in the side would likely get ridiculed.

20 league goals & being out injured for a good while is impressive regardless.

Why would I watch Stewart a lot?

I'm just going by what I hear and when I do see him in games. Also Hemmings said he basically put all his goals on a plate for him.

Admittedly that's all I've got. I'm gonna watch Dundee tonight though so I may have more on this topic to follow

Same can pretty much always be said of most top scoring strikers in the league.

Griffiths included & also Hemings.

Do you know this from watching Stewart a lot?

Maybe he offers next to fk all & even his meagre goal tally has been reached from Hemings rebounds?

Cannot say he's stood out that much when I've seen him & if you asked most football fans within the league they would have a Rooney in the team before a Stewart most likely simply for his end product.

Seems to me that Rooney has suffered his non inclusion because so many other Dandies got in & as many as FIVE in the side would likely get ridiculed.

20 league goals & being out injured for a good while is impressive regardless.

If Stewart didn't score a lot and didn't offer much else apart from goals then why the fuck would he be in team of the year and nominated for player of the year? Use your heed min.