England V Iceland (1 - 2)

Hope Gordon Strachan was watching. That is what organisation and team work can bring you. The sum of the parts being greater than the individual, you don't have to have a Bale or Ronaldo. Makes it easier but not essential. Nay doubt he'll just come out with some glib remark instead.

13502162_1029095567200884_69981114929340

Had a good laugh at that.

England's main problem is they are constantly overhyping their players. They haven't got anyone in their current side that would make me think he's a "world class" player. Rooney hasn't done anything in the last 7 years yet he's arguably their best player. Sterling is absolutely pants, along with Rose, Hart, Dier, Kane, Walker, Smalling (oh dear) and Cahill (one of Chelsea's main downfalls). Well done to Iceland - they've shown everyone their are a decent footballing nation and I hope they go on to win the Euros.

Radio mentioned Icelands main dating app, warns you if any matches are related to you - owing to how few folk live there. 10% of the population are over for the Euros. Their coach is a part time dentist. Fantastic.

They could adapt that for Wick. Just add a little button that allows you to say Yes/No when wanting to pick relatives.

Defaults to Yes.

The FA will want to try and look forward thinking and go for someone who looks a lot younger and wears just a white shirt like Klinsmann and other coaches

At least he is bailing out at the end of the campaign rather than hanging around like a bad smell until the next campaign is already fucked. Who would do that eh?

At least he is bailing out at the end of the campaign rather than hanging around like a bad smell until the next campaign is already fucked. Who would do that eh?

Last night should see more pressure on all concerned at the SFA. Iceland have shown what can be done with little resources.

The arrogance of the English this morning is astounding. "We have the Best league in the world, how did it come to this blah blah blah blah" Best league in the world my arse.

They've been Beaten by the better team on the night, Iceland have also played better throughout the tournament and deserve their place in the quarters.

I foolishly thought England would do well this tournament but there is something seriously wrong with their mentality - they could barely string a pass together and every cross, free kick and corner was over-hit.

The commentators were unbelievable throughout also, questioning whether Hart should be dropped for the quarters despite being 2-1 down.

Fuck em

Nae offence buddy but Tottenham must be fucking shite if half them cunts get a game for your lot.

Or maybe because they play with a proper system where each player puts in a shift in? Walker was probably Englands best player through all the game he played in and he's usually murder for Spurs.

Last night should see more pressure on all concerned at the SFA. Iceland have shown what can be done with little resources.

One Uefa 'B' Licenced Coach for every 825 person in Iceland apparently.

Huge investment in indoor facilities due to the weather.

Iceland have taken the investment in sport very seriously.

I was delighted for them yesterday.

England are their own worst enemies although really they should be a powerhouse they always come up short. Something only like 37% of the EPL are eligible to play for England so there might be the problem.

The arrogance of their press I thought had started to disappear but it was back with a vengeance last night and that "drop Hart for quarters" summed it up, fkn hahahahaha

The arrogance of the English this morning is astounding. "We have the Best league in the world, how did it come to this blah blah blah blah" Best league in the world my arse.

They've been Beaten by the better team on the night, Iceland have also played better throughout the tournament and deserve their place in the quarters.

To be fair to some pundits they've been ripping in to this EPL hype.