One of the best things in this game has been Michael Stewart. He says it like it us.

I like Stewart, have been saying that for a while.

Seems to me Radio Scotland ditched him or at least reduced his appearances because he is too outspoken for them and he's not a massive Hun prick.

Fucking terrible performance in most departments but particularly the central defense and central midfield area where we were utterly anonymous.

Forget the ref, you've got to look to yourself first and foremost. We were garbage. Had we gone out to this side I'd have been looking for McInnes to be sacked. As for Lewis, I'm not convinced at all. I predict we'll end the season with Alexander in goal.

Taylor and Considine were shocking. The whole side, as someone else said, look like they can't get off holiday mode.

I like Stewart, have been saying that for a while.

Seems to me Radio Scotland ditched him or at least reduced his appearances because he is too outspoken for them and he's not a massive Hun prick.

Fucking terrible performance in most departments but particularly the central defense and central midfield area where we were utterly anonymous.

This has been blatantly obvious for ages & I thought/hoped McInnes was finally getting his act together on this but he clearly hasn't. Preseason or not, that was fkn honking stuff through middle from back to front.

O'Connor can hopefully fill that CH role but we desperately need that central mid sorted.

Guest milne_afc

Rooney, Stockley and Flood probably get pass marks.

The rest need taken doon the back of sec Y for a good leathering.

One of the best things in this game has been Michael Stewart. He says it like it is.

Quite agree. Regardless if the truth might not be pleasant, his analysis is spot on.

We're in for another season of defensive howlers from Taylor and Considine.

Willo Flood, injured or not should never play for us again, he looked like a very old man.

Rooney, Stockley and Flood probably get pass marks.

The rest need taken doon the back of sec Y for a good leathering.

Flood wasn't able bodied long enough to get pass marks - can't be judged on that really.

I thought the GK, forwards and fullbacks were ok - not great but ok.

Hayes had an off night for once.

But real real problems in the middle with Jack, McLean, Taylor, Considine all terrible.

Forget the ref, you've got to look to yourself first and foremost. We were garbage. Had we gone out to this side I'd have been looking for McInnes to be sacked. As for Lewis, I'm not convinced at all. I predict we'll end the season with Alexander in goal.

Taylor and Considine were shocking. The whole side, as someone else said, look like they can't get off holiday mode.

Nobody NOBODY is denying how pish we were but we should have had one penalty for sure & maybe two.

Just because we were shite doesn't mean we cannot point out a refs fk ups.

Quite agree. Regardless if the truth might not be pleasant, his analysis is spot on.

We're in for another season of defensive howlers from Taylor and Considine.

Willo Flood, injured or not should never play for us again, he looked like a very old man.

I be happy enough to see us let one of Considine or Taylor go tbh, but we'd need someone else in.

And I agree its time to let flood go somewhere else, he brings a bit of passion but not a lot else i'm afraid.

Lewis is okay

Our defence is shut

Our midfield is non existent (when O Connor went off)

Stockley is our new Scott Vernon.

Rooney was our man of the match. That speaks volumes.

Logan wasn't to bad I thought. time after time he needed to step into the middle and do Taylors job for him.

Taylor was as much use tonight as Flood was injured.

1. You don't defend a 2 gopal lead when they have scored away and hit the post

2. You don't leave your prize stallion in the stable

We came with an attitude of "job done" and don't need to attack and got torn a new one for it

Does McInnes ever really do "attack" - I get so fed up with all the game management shite, always trying to be canny and wait for the opponent to make a mistake instead of just going after the opposition.