Maribor

Good morning ,new poster here ,but followed for years with interest .its just to say i have booked Maribor with skyscanner today for £281 from ABZ VIA FRA AND MUNICH.leave at 05 30 on the 4th back Sunday .get into Graz at 1pm .

just thought i would pass on the info to you guys ,hope to see some of the lads from Almaty and Luxemburg

COYR

Good morning ,new poster here ,but followed for years with interest .its just to say i have booked Maribor with skyscanner today for £281 from ABZ VIA FRA AND MUNICH.leave at 05 30 on the 4th back Sunday .get into Graz at 1pm .

just thought i would pass on the info to you guys ,hope to see some of the lads from Almaty and Luxemburg

COYR

Is that you Auldon?

just booked hotels and the train from Graz ,hostel uni near the square ,£46 for two nights ,own room ,£23 return for the train .all booked now

How lang does the train tak?

One o' the boys looked into it, and ruled it oot as it was too lang (time rather than distance) ?

We've ended up just going for a taxi @€100.

Which is fine, as there will be 4 o' us.

Booked Edinburgh -> Vienna Easyjet flight on Tues 2nd. Staying in Vienna for the night.

Getting train down to Maribor Wednesday morning then staying till Friday in an AirBnB place right on the riverside.

Train back up to Vienna and flying Vienna -> Edinburgh with Jet2.

All in for flights, hotel in Vienna and accommodation in Maribor was £365.

Three of us going over. My first European trip with the Dons.

Excited doesn't justify how buzzing I am!

Hope to see a few over there.

Wonder how many fans will actually make the trip? Price seems to be putting people off a bit. Tie against Sofia would have been more beneficial for ease of getting there.

COYR!