Maribor

EE is full of crap, all released in time for their flights is what I heard, handbags at dawn from pissed up punters on both sides, Aberdeen coming worst off.

In saying that hope the dons fans who travel get battered next week, especially those over 6 foot with mullets. I'd loved to have gone but am still living the unemployed dream, can't afford it, would have protected you but can't, soz. :(

Mon the Maribor off the field. :P

EE is full of crap, all released in time for their flights is what I heard, handbags at dawn from pissed up punters on both sides, Aberdeen coming worst off.

In saying that hope the dons fans who travel get battered next week, especially those over 6 foot with mullets. I'd loved to have gone but am still living the unemployed dream, can't afford it, would have protected you but can't, soz. :(

Mon the Maribor off the field. :P

I'm nae going.

Nae hame in time from work unfortunately.

Guest milne_afc

What time do this Slovenian gaylords kick off tonight? Be good if they picked up a few nasty injuries to key players lol.

Looks like I'm going the same way as a few on here.

Abz-Fran-Graz - Arrive in Graz at 14.10 on Thursday. Getting the train at 16.35 to Maribor. Just in time for the game. Less chance of getting a hiding that way :hysterical:

I'll give you stone cold stunner on arrival to make up for it, don't worry.

• Upvote 1

aye ,abz to fra.then munich to graz .going to be tight like ,45 minutes to get off plane and get the munich flight ,

Unless I'm misunderstanding you have 45 minutes to get off a flight in Frankfurt and on to one in Munich? That's like a 3hr drive from Munich to Frankfurt or 4 hours on the train isn't it?

If so you have no chance

Unless I'm misunderstanding you have 45 minutes to get off a flight in Frankfurt and on to one in Munich? That's like a 3hr drive from Munich to Frankfurt or 4 hours on the train isn't it?

If so you have no chance

It's clearly 45 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt.

Mug.

• Upvote 1