Aberdeen V Hearts (0 - 0)

don't like this from Del: "Players are clearly out on their feet."

really?

how?

Europe?

that's been billed as an ideal pre-season, so it cant be both that and a drain on energy?

don't buy that at all, but its not just us it seems, Koscielny and Sigurdsson apparently unable to start for their teams this weekend either re the "Euros Hangover" - away an bile yer heid wi that!

Correct. Total load of nonsense. A fine excuse for McInnes to use after a shite second half performance.

Guest milne_afc

Has the Storie and King Kenny escopades from last night made it up yet?

They were both singing The Rangers songs in toon last night.

Thought we had eradicated all that nonsense. Don't care who they support but there's no need to behave like that.

Hang them, hang them high,I say.

Seriously, hang them.

Thought we had eradicated all that nonsense. Don't care who they support but there's no need to behave like that.

Many a great player who has playedd us has been a hun but with most you would never have known it. If it's true about these two then they can get te fuck as far as I'm concerned. That's a massive slap in the face to the Aberdeen support

Hang them, hang them high,I say.

Seriously, hang them.

Them cunts need to remember what city they are in.

Hun cunts.

Many a great player who has playedd us has been a hun but with most you would never have known it. If it's true about these two then they can get te fuck as far as I'm concerned. That's a massive slap in the face to the Aberdeen support

Agreed, disrespectful cunts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not for Aberdeen it is not. I see Ewan Murray is once again having a go at our attendance yesterday (its got Ally Begg upset). I actually agree with him. There was only 12.5k Aberdeen fans there yesterday. The club needs to admit that their schemes to prevent fans from picking and choosing games is failing (and increase season tickets), they need to make it easier for fans to attend. Bring back PATG for example.

Were you there?

If not, then shut yer pus about attendances.

• Upvote 7

Not for Aberdeen it is not. I see Ewan Murray is once again having a go at our attendance yesterday (its got Ally Begg upset). I actually agree with him. There was only 12.5k Aberdeen fans there yesterday. The club needs to admit that their schemes to prevent fans from picking and choosing games is failing (and increase season tickets), they need to make it easier for fans to attend. Bring back PATG for example.

Playing Hearts at Pittodrie is always a shite game, why would any casual fans want to come along knowing it's 100% guaranteed to be 90 minutes of them shit-housing?

Pay at the gate would make no difference.

This 100% true?

King Kenny is quickly changing the fans perception of him.

If those guys were singing tribute act songs anywhere, they need released. I would be disappointed to hear they were doing that in their own houses, never mind out in the city. Public apology required, then they should be hung, drawn and quartered in the Castlegate at 2pm on Saturday.

• Site Sponsor

Given that 5 of them were booked, the majority if not all for the same thing (ripping down a player who was bursting free), the fact it was different jambo each time is lucky.

Thought it was quite amusing that the boy who presents Sportscene asked Michael Stewart last night if it was worrying that Hearts had already picked up so many bookings in so few games.

MS said that it was disappointing that Neilson had inherited a team which in his view played football but which now resembles the style of play akin to that favoured by the director of football.

IMHO, they've always been a team of cloggers though.

Queue Jigot.....

Thought it was quite amusing that the boy who presents Sportscene asked Michael Stewart last night if it was worrying that Hearts had already picked up so many bookings in so few games.

MS said that it was disappointing that Neilson had inherited a team which in his view played football but which now resembles the style of play akin to that favoured by the director of football.

IMHO, they've always been a team of cloggers though.

Queue Jigot.....

I wonder why that is? :itch-chin: