Aberdeen V Hearts (0 - 0)

I've got no idea, I don't know them personally but lets humor you for a minute. No they wouldn't, whats your point?

Jesus!!

I really haven't the time or inclination to go round in circles with you or anyone else on this.

Clearly I don't feel as strongly as you about them getting pished and singing songs for a wind up or whatever. I agree it was not the best thing to do and It could've ended horribly for them but for me they're both Dons players and I couldn't question their commitment on the park during a game which is, for me what counts.

Jesus!!

I really haven't the time or inclination to go round in circles with you or anyone else on this.

Clearly I don't feel as strongly as you about them getting pished and singing songs for a wind up or whatever. I agree it was not the best thing to do and It could've ended horribly for them but for me they're both Dons players and I couldn't question their commitment on the park during a game which is, for me what counts.

thats a nice little back track, earlier in this thread you were saying its nothing more that daft lads singing sectarian songs but now its not the best thing to do. Their commitment is not being questioned but their respect is, thats why you are missing the fucking point.