Ross County V Aberdeen (5Th Round)

Guest RosemountRed

The last game at Dingwall was rubbish. Some bloke asked me outside for swearing in the first half.

I said yes come on then and he changed his mind and tried to grass me to a steward instead.

If you are reading this mannie, you're a dick and you bottled it.

I did get some cool stickers in the Mallard for my loon from an extremely nice and generous lad at least.

I have never seen the Dons win in Dingwall.

Try asking a grown up if you can sit on their shoulders?

• Upvote 5

The last game at Dingwall was rubbish. Some bloke asked me outside for swearing in the first half.

I said yes come on then and he changed his mind and tried to grass me to a steward instead.

If you are reading this mannie, you're a dick and you bottled it.

I did get some cool stickers in the Mallard for my loon from an extremely nice and generous lad at least.

I have never seen the Dons win in Dingwall.

Battering someone in front of their kid is not on.

He did the right thing

William Hill Scottish Cup 5th Round coverage

Live audio commentary for ALL subscribers from Dingwall. Full match replay available on RedTV International as soon as possible post-match & from Monday at 12pm in GB & Ireland due to competition broadcast rules. Brief highlights from midnight for all.

Getting fed up with RED TV .

Will come off it at end of this season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

William Hill Scottish Cup 5th Round coverage

Live audio commentary for ALL subscribers from Dingwall. Full match replay available on RedTV International as soon as possible post-match & from Monday at 12pm in GB & Ireland due to competition broadcast rules. Brief highlights from midnight for all.

Getting fed up with RED TV .

Will come off it at end of this season.

The amount of games on RedTV international that aren't on BT or Sky is pish.

In fighting is the hunnish thing possible so glad it didn't go down. Pretty buzzing for this but the last couple of away cup games have been horrible occasions despite a great support. For everyone thinking the seasons over if we get beat on saturday just remember that finishing ahead of the huns is still on and that's gonna feel good

• Downvote 2

The amount of games on RedTV international that aren't on BT or Sky is pish.

Why is the Ross County game not on RED TV International.

This game must be covered because they are showing it in full AFTER the match is finished.

They always quote Football rules. as the reason.

When Aberdeen played The Rangers at Ibrox they could not show it, but The Rangers TV managed to screen it.

Every away game should be covered by RED TV.

• Upvote 1

This game must be covered because they are showing it in full AFTER the match is finished.

When Aberdeen played The Rangers at Ibrox they could not show it, but The Rangers TV managed to screen it.

Presumably because it's a Scottish Cup game and their will be different rights for the cup games.

Looks like it's on County Universal National Tv so might be able to get a stream

Likely because Rangers (and Celtic) generally refuse to give out their stream of games.

The BBC have a live steam of every premiership game in the office, but never Celtic (they boycott Ibrox anyway).

Likely because Rangers (and Celtic) generally refuse to give out their stream of games.

The BBC have a live steam of every premiership game in the office, but never Celtic (they boycott Ibrox anyway).

RED TV International keep telling subscribers that is never their fault.

The Rangers and Celic TV channels do not have the same problems.

Maybe just me being paranoid but something stinks about this RED TV deal.

RED TV International keep telling subscribers that is never their fault.

The Rangers and Celic TV channels do not have the same problems.

Maybe just me being paranoid but something stinks about this RED TV deal.

Are these away games? In that case it wouldn't be their fault.

There's a camera feed at every Premiership game. We get the feed into the office and the clubs get the feed to use on their club channels. But Rangers and Celtic dont let anyone stream out from their stadiums.

Cup games are different. Should be streams at the game, but not sure if clubs can show the games live.

Are these away games? In that case it wouldn't be their fault.

There's a camera feed at every Premiership game. We get the feed into the office and the clubs get the feed to use on their club channels. But Rangers and Celtic dont let anyone stream out from their stadiums.

Cup games are different. Should be streams at the game, but not sure if clubs can show the games live.

So what I take on this is The Rangers and Celtic can stream their games to their fans but clubs like Aberdeen have to abide by another set of rules. All Celtic and The Rangers away matches are screened by Live TV..... BT, Sky or BBC so they are seen by everyone with these channels.

The Glasgow two have all their Cup matches shown live regardless of the opposition so why can RED TV International not be allowed to show Aberdeen Cup games on RED TV International.

Very confusing this live TV :happy: .