Ross County V Aberdeen (5Th Round)

Guest RosemountRed

Celtic fans on twitter already giving it "I bet we get Aberdeen away, we always get the hard draws."

Their last few cup draws out with the last four have been:-

Inverness at home (bottom of Prem)

Albion Rovers

Morton

East Kilbride

Stranraer

It's probably because they're thick as pig shit.

Next round draw after The Rangers vs Morton tomorrow by Alex McLeish.

Aberdeen

Celtic

Ayr or Clyde

Dunfermline or Hamilton

St Mirren

Partick Thistle

Hearts or Hibs

Rangers or Morton

Excellent victory.

Looking ahead to the next round, whos capable of knocking Celtic out?

Not a lot on that list, so with that I'd rather take our chances against them at home in the quarters rather than at a Glasgow venue later in the competition.

We are the only side left who have a slight chance of stopping which looks like a relentless march to a treble at this point in the season.

Totally dominated but very very frustrating in front of goal. Boyce's block from Taylor's half volley was mind boggling.

Got to give a special mention to Long Neck at the back though. The man is a machine. That save right after the goal was beautiful. Came for and dealt with every single cross.

Anyone at home will do for me.

Totally dominated but very very frustrating in front of goal. Boyce's block from Taylor's half volley was mind boggling.

Got to give a special mention to Long Neck at the back though. The man is a machine. That save right after the goal was beautiful. Came for and dealt with every single cross.

Agree re Lewis. That's the kind of game we'd have gone deeper and deeper in with previous pretendy keepers.

Taylor was huge at the back.

Jack was again probably as good as I've seen him. Decent shot saved in the first half. Harshly booked on the touch line.

Van der Bulg(sp) clearing tackle on Stockleys rasper was equally impressive.

Boyce is a much better player than I gave him credit for. Playing far too deep in a shite team though.

Oh and County crowd for a tie they had every chance of winning. Piss piss poor effort.

Agree re Lewis. That's the kind of game we'd have gone deeper and deeper in with previous pretendy keepers.

Jack was again probably as good as I've seen him. Decent shot saved in the first half. Harshly booked on the touch line.

Boyce is a much better player than I gave him credit for. Playing far too deep in a shite team though.

Oh and County crowd for a tie they had every chance of winning. Piss piss poor effort.

Always been a fan of Davies at the back for them but yeah, Boyce definitely carries them.

I rest my case.

Back to the drink.

Unbelievable block.

Battered them today though. We just lack a cutting edge.

Was trying to think of an eighties song that could potentially be sung about Ryan Jack - and an obvious thought (which I would never want to be a part of a group that sang it in public), it that fucking monstrosity 'I'd rather Jack than Fleetwood Mac'. They really were a trio of complete cunts those fuds Stock Aitken and Waterman. The sound, the premise, the creepy paedo oversized faux leather jacket wearing shitbags visuals....disgusting. What a dumb thing to witness that was. In fact fuck the eighties - its all getting overly metrosexual; needs to be balanced out with a bit of rebelliousness and vigour, early ninties-ishness. Something by Pearl Jam would be funny. Or Creed. Hahahah thatd be some cringey pish right there. Teams like Well and Sainties would pull that pish...a dead professionally done, drum driven rendition of Jeremy, swapping out Jeremy Spoke in class for Stevie McLean Scored a goal for us. Its like theatre for these hippies. I like our infectious comedy aggression type musings - people like us, but we're blatantly cunty right to their dumb faces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h04CH9YZcpI