Aberdeen 1 - 0 Motherwell

Am I going mad? We got scudded twice off Livingston at home around that time, no? Wiki isn't helping at all!

They were wearing white and gold shirts and it was at that time I realised the team of that era did not give one major fuck at our results. Conincided with me leaving the city at the same time but that wasn't Livingston's fault. Well not entirely!

Liked mcdairmaid's comment yesterday btw. A big hello to Jeanie in the south stand who's back having left the city in 82. 82!!! What were you thinking!

Guest milne_afc

Livi pumped us 1-0 in their first game at Pittodrie in the cup. John Robertson scored and they were applauded off the park. Alex Miller or Hegarty in charge of the Dons that day. Grim.

Does Storey deserve a start? Has he ever started?

Of course he deserves a start. Rooney has been awful for months and Stockley was only marginally better than him on Saturday. Should have been on about 20 minutes earlier on Saturday. Folk saying he is pish, well he didn't look pish for Caley every time he played against us and has hardly got a chance with us.

Did 9 in a row under Ebbe did we nae? Culminating in snowball game against the tims

9 consecutive home league wins as you say the 9th being the snowball game and if my memory serves me right, Livingston then papped us 3-0 in the next home game in January. In between we had a Boxing Day or 27th Dec game against Dundee cancelled an hour before the kick off after a blizzard.

That was the good 6-1 hammering to Livi. The other (5? 6?) in the mid nineties was our lowest point for me.

9th October 2001. I remember the date because a family member died that night sparing me witnessing it.

9 consecutive home league wins as you say the 9th being the snowball game and if my memory serves me right, Livingston then papped us 3-0 in the next home game in January. In between we had a Boxing Day or 27th Dec game against Dundee cancelled an hour before the kick off after a blizzard.

9th October 2001. I remember the date because a family member died that night sparing me witnessing it.

Good memory for that Livi game. Took a mate to it and he bought a season ticket with us in the Y after cos we had a good night out before and after the match.

Guest the shepherd

ricky foster thunderbolt!?

The only Ricky Foster thunderbolts that he scored with were both during the 06-07, one away to Motherwell and the other in a 2-2 draw with Hibs at home. The rest of his thunderbolts are still traveling yet.

You've lost about ten years of your life min.

Livi pumped us 1-0 in their first game at Pittodrie in the cup. John Robertson scored and they were applauded off the park. Alex Miller or Hegarty in charge of the Dons that day. Grim.

I remember this game. I went on my own as everyone I spoke to refused to go.

One of the most pathetic Aberdeen performances ever. Robertson scored a superb goal from about 25yrds out. I lived in Gt Northern Rd at the time and it was so hypothermic cold my bum cheeks were still shaking after walking home and standing at the fire for around 1/2 an hour.

Only around 6,000 crowd and I was one of them. Thick and thin me.

The only Ricky Foster thunderbolts that he scored with were both during the 06-07, one away to Motherwell and the other in a 2-2 draw with Hibs at home. The rest of his thunderbolts are still traveling yet.

You've lost about ten years of your life min.

The first one of those won me £45 on a correct score and first scorer double

Guest the shepherd

The first one of those won me £45 on a correct score and first scorer double

Aye Ricky Foster wizna that bad. A footballer with hidden talent.