Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He didn't even put over the point I was making. 

For example, my Mother has an English mother and was very 'No' the last time around. I've no doubt it influenced her. 

So if you are saying "I've no doubt it influenced her" in relation to how she cast her vote in the 2014 referendum, it must have?😇

Logic is not your strong point is it?🤔

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You are fucking at it again, telling me my English side of my family influences me in SOME way in how I vote.

Take a fucking telling it doesn't, you misplaced wankstain.

And as for your "you've decided to get offended on her behalf", I never decided to be offended so don't you dare tell me how I feel. It doesn't matter if it was her or my old man you were referring to in terms of my "Englishness", you overstepped the mark but, of course, you are above admitting it.

You simply cannot help yourself.

What mark has been overstepped? Jesus fucking Christ 😂

Its an obvious statement to make that someone's upbringing influences their worldview, how they vote etc. 

Not a controversial statement. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

So if you are saying "I've no doubt it influenced her" in relation to how she cast her vote in the 2014 referendum, it must have?😇

Logic is not your strong point is it?🤔

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It influenced her. 

Get yourself on viva street and pay for a ride. 

Seems like you need it.

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You are a dead man, RF. I would happily do time for you.

How fucking dare you, you nasty bastard.

For the record, I no longer stay with my Mother, you fucking retard, and as for your "personal fascination to be mollycoddled and seek welfare from the British state", you well and truly have overstepped the mark.

Do you really think I enjoy my fucking life being out of work and having a rare disability that has put paid to me working at this time and prevents me from undertaking hobbies that I had before?

I don't choose to live my life like this, you fucking dickhead. 

448-B6510-3-EED-496-A-A5-EC-A56860529-D3strong unique girl names

• Haha 7
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I promise you I'm not. I'm simply disagreeing with you and conveying my disagreement in the same way I would to anyone else. 

A real chip on your shoulder, min. 

I have no 25kg bag of Maris Pipers on any of my shoulders at all.

It's the manner in which you put across your argument and comments is the primary issue, whether you like it or not.

Trying to nitpick each comment I make that you disagree with and telling me how I think and feel, as you know better than me, really fucking grates. 

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I have no 25kg bag of Maris Pipers on any of my shoulders at all.

It's the manner in which you put across your argument and comments is the primary issue, whether you like it or not.

Trying to nitpick each comment I make that you disagree with and telling me how I think and feel, as you know better than me, really fucking grates. 

I've not told you how you feel at all.

I've said your parent being English forms your view of the Union. I cited my own Ma as an example. 

You're joining up a lot of dots and getting nonsense. 

45 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

For the record, I no longer stay with my Mother, you fucking retard, and as for your "personal fascination to be mollycoddled and seek welfare from the British state", you well and truly have overstepped the mark.

Do you really think I enjoy my fucking life being out of work and having a rare disability that has put paid to me working at this time and prevents me from undertaking hobbies that I had before?

@The Buzzard

Too late to add a "meltdown of the year" category? 

• Dildo 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875

What is becoming clearer is there are a lot of Ingloids on this board. 

People who I would previously have regarded as friends. 

Disgusting. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Screenshot-20221125-114843-Gallery.jpg

Another point I'll add to the debate, is that many people on the NO side argued that, because it was the YES side that were lobbying for change, the onus was on the latter to 'prove their case', as it were. While some will say that, as it was a two-sided question, the responsibility lay with both sides (I agree with this) what is true is that many on the NO side did vote accordingly because they didn't want change... but they got change, whether they like it or not.

Events since 2014 couldn't all have been predicted (the most recent worldwide event especially) but the political landscape has altered significantly, enough to say with justification that the circumstances which prevailed in 2014 have been voided. Whether it's the undelivered "near-federalism" of The Vow (tm) or Brexit, the Tory governments we haven't voted for since the 1950's (but have been in power 2/3 of the time since - and will likely continue this percentage) or general economic and civil incompetence, the status quo is broken and this time, this onus WILL be on Unionists to provide a fresh (positive) case for the continuation of the Union.

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
25 minutes ago, Dad said:

Asking bluto for tech advice 

An accolade a day - is that aim GB son? 

Useless cunt 

Eat the peanuts outta my sheeeeeet. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Was just a joke yi daft racist 😂

• Dildo 1