Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Opinions aren’t worth the forum they’re posted on Simply min

you wanna know my option?

I don’t have one.

cause I’ve got a life to lead and I’m off to spend the day in the pub

Wow youre so carefree. Roller skate all the way to the boozer aye? Waaaah bodyform bodyform for you. Youre nae giving a fuck are yi!

#renegade master

• Upvote 2

Given that the FM is more interested in photo ops at Pride marches, taking the mic at Remoaner events in England and posing for selfies with Alistair Campbell, their efforts will likely be wasted. If she delivers independence, I'll eat my kilt. A lot of apparatchiks in the new virtue signalling SNP are very comfortable in London and Edinburgh, with their perks and easy pickings. With no effective opposition at Holyrood and a relative monopoly on the pro-independence electoral votes, I wouldn't be surprised if they "let the mandate expire" and continue on to the 2021, to scrape through as a minority government. No pressure, no real opposition (if Kim Jong Butch is the best Unionists can do...) and another five years of virtue signalling nanny state politics, with no pressure to deliver their magnum opus.

Incidentally, I see the mouthy maverick from WoS is considering starting a new party to contest the list vote. What are the forums thoughts on this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As we know your a unionist what party do you vote for eeps?

I've voted for most parties in my time Caledonia, including SNP in the past. I've never been a 'Unionist' simply sickened by the crap the SNP have been shown up for and the fact that referendums have unleashed neverending uncertainty. I grew up with things being fairly straightforward, Scottish , British, strong country globally. It's been fucked and in my opinion will be disastrous for Scotland and the rest of Britain to separate in to wee countries for absolutely fuck all good reason. The level of debate in the matter by many indy types is summed up by Simply Red who calls someone a spastic for stating a fact, that is AUOB organisers have been defrauding money from collection boxes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don’t like any political parties but I can never fathom why people don’t want to self determine. We are a nation of cowards and the only country in history to vote against independence.

You happy to be a kept man Eeps. A wee lapdog as such ?

Typical drivel

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1