Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

He maybe feels guilty that he helped build an unsustainable economy in his city whilst accumulating enormous personal wealth, and simultaneously supporting global corporations to rape the country of it’s assets and leave absolutely zero positive legacy, before moving onto their next victim?

Maybe, but I doubt he’d ever acknowledge or recognise his part in the greed, because he’s a cunt.

What a miserable post min,...among others.

50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. No they don't. 

Ok, everybody apart you them Parkie. Bet hardly anyone on here  when submitting their tax return does not bend  the rules slightly. You get folk that take the Piss but I bet you the majority of folk will use some creative accounting.

14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Ok, everybody apart you them Parkie. Bet hardly anyone on here  when submitting their tax return does not bend  the rules slightly. You get folk that take the Piss but I bet you the majority of folk will use some creative accounting.

Nae chance you fill in your own tax yi return you fucking magnet.

Couldn’t fill in a tattie dreel yi white booted nonce.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That's a totally separate issue.

His philanthropy is a good thing, particularly for the philanthropees, and the people of Aberdeen should've been amongst them. I don't know the conditions that came with the offer, nor do I know of any coincidences of any contracts he got in countries where he was being philanthropic but if you know of any, it would be relevant to disclose them now. 

Let’s just say he’s not short of an umbungo.

9 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Churchill was a self-confessed racist and staunch imperialist, whose colonial aspirations and racial ideologies were every bit as "right wing" as his nemesis, Hitler.

As a side note, the BritNat narrative about WWII minimalises and sometimes ignores the contribution of Empire (i.e. Polish and ethnic minority) forces, while whitewashes the fact we allied with the Communists, whose record on bloodshed makes Hitler and Mussolini blush (and even predates them too, so no excuses there).

One good outcome is that the BritNats "finest hour" actually precipitated the destruction of the Empire and with it, set into motion it's terminal decline as a world power. 

Why do you espouse right wing as being a bad thing? 

I don't see nazi skinheads running wild, I see antifa and blm supporters doing that, why in your mind is the right wing the bad guys? they stand for peace and equal rights, freedom for all. Maybe stop at spreading the wealth but that's good, you need to work to get things out of life.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

There is no right or left. These are anachronisms of a yesteryear. Nazis, white supremicists, black activists, fascists, anti-fascists, they're all just people with a cross to burn (literally in the case of the KKK).

Who are you referring to who "stand for peace and equal rights, freedom for all"?

Right minded people, joe bloggs builder going about his daily life. Aka stupid people according to the left. Just people getting by.

3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Owned my claim?  Do you believe that? I bet you know deep down you dont.

You "owned me" by sharing nationalist written literature (twice) and when called out on that a 3 year old article (that argued against your point in the article) and then the BBC (your most hated media entity) - 3 years old and again had facts within refuting you.

You are one of those simpletons who gets the pish ripped out of him all night by his mates (if you have any) before replying "your maw" .. wandering off thinking "owned them"... thats you isnt it ?

Simpleton in your own words tell us how much worse the SNP are performing in the NHS compared to Labour ran Wales or Tory ran England.

remember you hate one for their performance so the others must be a good lot better.

Also just coming on a forum and spouting SNPBAD all the time without naming an alternative is a cowards way.

QUESTION who do you vote for without a fudge answer.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I assure you that you have yet to say what "good" the empire did that we should be "proud of".

You also failed to answer whether you thought the natives would've agreed with you. 

As far as empires go,it was comparatively benign was it not,as seen by the participants in the Commonwealth?

Brickie I know is 22 years old, fucking great worker, scored a 100% on his final test a few weeks back, salt of the earth.

My viewpoint is shared by the majority in Scotland, we had a vote on it, no won. It's getting boring now.

I don't want to see the Country I love run out of money and people to be begging in the street, the shame of asking England if we can come back if we're good, The boats sailed min, we offer nothing but a country of huns and tims, wasters.

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I can't argue with you. It's not possible. 

Our biggest mistake was letting them leave the commonwealth, my granda told me he had 3 workers for him when he was there, cook, cleaner and chauffeur, we should have kept up those standards. Imagine being driven home from the boozer to a ruby and clean bedding and clothes, would be great.  The empire sounded magic.

16 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Brickie I know is 22 years old, fucking great worker, scored a 100% on his final test a few weeks back, salt of the earth.

My viewpoint is shared by the majority in Scotland, we had a vote on it, no won. It's getting boring now.

I don't want to see the Country I love run out of money and people to be begging in the street

The streets are full of beggars,  we just started to come out of 10 years of ideologically imposed austerity before the covid shit storm. 

Tommy spoke for me but now can't, why has his right of free speech been denied, who decided this. Its all gone a bit hitler like.

"Tommy Robinson is a thing of the past, you never see him on any social media platform because the corporations have decided to ban him from them, forget he had millions of followers, just wiped. No matter what your politics are, that's scary. Who decides what we can see."

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Putting aside the whole debate of hate speech v. freedom of speech etc., what did Tommy Robinson say that appealed to you?

He said what every work canteen in Britain was saying, Islam wasn't integrating they were trying to position themselves to take control. I worked in Leicester in the late 80's and my eyes were woken so much, half the City was Muslim, like Union street on a Saturday afternoon, cross a bridge was white and black. I was told by people I worked with and even a taxi driver, never stop in the Muslim area. That was 30 years ago, god knows now, think we can agree it will be worse.

Tommy was brought up in Luton, he;s seen similar, nice neighbourhood into muslim ghetto, he stood up and said enough is enough. 

13 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I'm scarred for life on my cheek, got slashed fighting the hun outside Ibrox but believe what you like. lol Yeah I'm a hun.

Same beliefs as the cunt who slashed you then no doubt. He probably loves beating off about asian rape gangs, tommy robbo, churchill, boris etc

You brought huns/tims into a debate about Scottish independence. The hallmark of a hun/tim. Dont be surprised if you get tarred with the same brush.