Dundee 0 - 7 Aberdeen

Guest the shepherd

Congratulations to Deano and Ollie of course. Would be magic for him to get on the park - if not tonight then definitely before the end of the season. When's the last time a 16 year old lad got a game for The Dons? He must be on cloud nine, probably the dream of every poster on here, hopefully he's learning that hard work does pay off.

Last 16 year old.....Scott Wright in Riga? Maybe wrong.

I'm not daft, honest, but could someone explain the thing below to me please. Nobody here to ask. Was the poster saying he thinks Considine is better than Irvine?

Andy Considine > Brian Irvine

Oh aye last night we were good but Dundee were absolutely shocking, they barely put in a challenge all night. Credit to the lads though. Not often you put 7 past an opponent so to do it twice in one season is to be applauded.

I'm not daft, honest, but could someone explain the thing below to me please. Nobody here to ask. Was the poster saying he thinks Considine is better than Irvine?

Oh aye last night we were good but Dundee were absolutely shocking, they barely put in a challenge all night. Credit to the lads though. Not often you put 7 past an opponent so to do it twice in one season is to be applauded.

Did you nae do maths at school?

Maths > Art. (Maths is greater than art)

Dundee started well. As good as most other sides we've met in the SPFL really.

We then dominated them & MADE THEM ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING, so much so they wanted HT to be FT basically.

You are sounding very much like a West coast media/mafia type by basically assuming that whoever they had played would have done same to them.

Full credit where it's due to our team. WE made Dundee shite.

• Upvote 1

Dundee started well. As good as most other sides we've met in the SPFL really.

We then dominated them & MADE THEM ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING, so much so they wanted HT to be FT basically.

You are sounding very much like a West coast media/mafia type by basically assuming that whoever they had played would have done same to them.

Full credit where it's due to our team. WE made Dundee shite.

Correct. It's no fluke that we've battered numerous teams this season. We imposed our high tempo almost gegenpressing like game on Dundee and forced them into making mistakes, which we ruthlessly punished them for. I think the best example was for McGinns goal when Wright gave the ball away with a slack pass and immediately Rooney and Christie pressured their defender into playing a panicked short pass which 5 seconds later was in the back of their net. Dundee were no worse than they've been any other time we've played them, we were just miles better.

• Upvote 1

A sad fact, I'm older than Bobby Connor :0(

Is he still gan aboot?

I had assumed he was deed.

I'd like us to sign Christie permanently at the end of the season.

Ready made replacement for McGinn?

Does that fit?

i mind being overwhelmed by the emotion of watching 10,000 (?), Dandies on the terracing at Easter Rd chanting that at half time 2-0 up on wie to 5-0 league title clincher.

Was but a bairn, but that memory is ingrained til time ends.

The majn difference was that the Hamilton team defended for their lives as they had a lead and something to hold onto. Dundee were shocking, they had no fight whatsoever. I've not been on their forums but if they're not calling for Hartley to go I'd be very surprised.

the way things are going we'll be having all our opponents having their managers sacked in the wake of standard schoolings by the dandies. :dance:

As for the game, mildly irritated that I did nae even see it.

Was at a party.

My cousin was watching bits o it on his phone.

It seemed every time i looked over, he was sticking more fingers up (in the air ye cunts).

Had to do livescore verification for 3 and 4. Started believing him for the rest.

Watched match re-run yesterday morning.

Quite marvellous viewing. :sheepdance:

Also, congrats on yer loon ollie. Great stuff. :thumbup1:

I have a feeling we might get Christie back next season on a season long loan although could be completely wrong, I doubt his future lies with Celtic though. Does RC play wide? If so that would soften the blow of losing McGinn potentially.

Although we look like losing some players there is no need to panic, AFC are in their strongest position for decades and there is no reason it will fall apart. We might start to struggle if Sevco start splashing the millions. :hysterical:

If Jack goes we have a replacement in Tansey, Pawlett and Taylor are hardly irreplaceable and hopefully we get Christie back.

Happy days ken?

If we win the Scottish Cup and beat Celtic before the end of the season I honestly can't see Brendan Rodgers loaning us any players. Beating them and winning the cup and all of a sudden he will see us as a (slight) threat going forwards.

I don't think he'd loan us any players next season regardless if we win cup. If he can't see how much of a threat we are by now then he's still as arrogant now as he was when he was the Scouse manager.

If we win the Scottish Cup and beat Celtic before the end of the season I honestly can't see Brendan Rodgers loaning us any players. Beating them and winning the cup and all of a sudden he will see us as a (slight) threat going forwards.

Or another way of looking at it is that we are another team that can help keep Sevco down in their place

I don't think he'd loan us any players next season regardless if we win cup. If he can't see how much of a threat we are by now then he's still as arrogant now as he was when he was the Scouse manager.

But as I implied above, he could help strengthen us with the view of being stronger v Sevco & still weak v them as their player wouldn't be able to play against them

But as I implied above, he could help strengthen us with the view of being stronger v Sevco & still weak v them as their player wouldn't be able to play against them

But remember though all this "hate" for each other between that 2 is all for show. They really actually are best buds. Look how much the Tims were bleating when their manky friends weren't in the league