Dundee 0 - 7 Aberdeen

Guest the shepherd

Absolutely fantastic performance. Carried on where we left off against Hearts by giving them no time and played with such a high intensity.

Every player was screaming for the ball.

McLean again very, very good but amazing to see Consi get a hat-trick

Dundee were horse though

We made them look horse. As good as a performance I have seen from any Aberdeen side.

At times I've been critical of Ryan Jack but he does more than take on easy passes and keeps possession.

The one thing that I've really noticed this year has been the amount of time you see Logan and Considine in the opposition box at the same time.

This can only really be done when you have players like Jack or Hayes sitting in to assist the centre backs.

As much as Dundee were awful, that was the best Dons performance I can ever remember.

It was like watching the Harlem Globetrotters at times, Logan was just running at their left back and ripping the piss.

• Upvote 1

At times I've been critical of Ryan Jack but he does more than take on easy passes and keeps possession.

The one thing that I've really noticed this year has been the amount of time you see Logan and Considine in the opposition box at the same time.

This can only really be done when you have players like Jack or Hayes sitting in to assist the centre backs.

As much as Dundee were awful, that was the best Dons performance I can ever remember.

It was like watching the Harlem Globetrotters at times, Logan was just running at their left back and ripping the piss.

+1 for the Harlem Globetrotters comparison.

Brilliant.

Agreed...with contract talks ongoing and the hun manager watching from the stands he seemed a transformed player...funny that.

Agreed...with contract talks ongoing and the hun manager watching from the stands he seemed a transformed player...funny that.

I would disagree with that . The cynic in you maybe.

Jack has been consistently good for a while now.

I would disagree with that . The cynic in you maybe.

Jack has been consistently good for a while now.

Ok here's the way I see it...last time Jack was out of contract we bent over backwards to keep him...gave him the captaincy and a top wage...we're in the same spot again with one major difference...Jack has had the best we can offer and is now stalling on what is presumably a similar if not slightly better offer than he's been on...where do we go?...I think he's upped his game recently presumably to try and attract interest from elsewhere...I could be well wide of the mark but for me it's probably best if he moves on in the summer.

I think that he's been excellent for the majority of this season with the exception of a blip in October/November when the whole team including McInnes went to ratshit.

If we can keep him then I'd be happy however I feel that he'll go to some mid ranking EFL team and double his money.

Good luck to the lad.