Worth A Look?

I noticed Dundee United have released a few and are happy to let others go to reduce the wage bill.

Ryan Edwards was one, McGrath another. If we have to sign a few Scottish players for the Euro squad and we need to sign a good few players, one of them might be of interest. 

Having said which, I've no idea if they'd qualify. Or if they'd be up to much. They know the league though.

20 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

I noticed Dundee United have released a few and are happy to let others go to reduce the wage bill.

Ryan Edwards was one, McGrath another. If we have to sign a few Scottish players for the Euro squad and we need to sign a good few players, one of them might be of interest. 

Having said which, I've no idea if they'd qualify. Or if they'd be up to much. They know the league though.

Ryan Edwards??  Give yersel a shake min. 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Ryan Edwards is part of the reason they were so shit.

5 hours ago, moray1903 said:

St Johnstone captain and center half. Liam Gordon is entering the final year of his contract. 27 years old and has won both the Scottish and league cups in 2021. 

He would not be bought to sell on but could be a long term solid player for us

Be as well resigning Considine.

3 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Fair points but I think we need to sign Scottish boys to fill up the Scottish quota

6 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Edwards is shite and McGrath is Irish, isn’t their player and also shite. There’s a reason the jute cunts got relegated. Maybe sign Mulgrew as well? 

Give yourself a shak min 😄

Id maybe take Fletcher at a push for 3rd striker but he’d need to be cheap.

• Haha 3

Fletcher as an option is smart business if he'll take a 1 year deal. 

He's never been hugely prolific but as a focal point there aren't much better. Would be a good outlet in any European game where we'll need relief away from home. 

Should enquire. 

19 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He's never been hugely prolific but as a focal point there aren't much better. Would be a good outlet in any European game where we'll need relief away from home. 

Should enquire. 

I'd agree with that. There wasn't anyone better last year at holding the ball up and using his football intelligence. Shame he was surrounded by dross. 

1 year deal would be a good shout. The new Brewster.

47 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Should enquire. 

It's a no from me but surely season long loan would be the deal to make

9 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Splendid idea, sign English and Irish lads to help with the lack of Scottish, homegrown players.

Oh and signing Fletcher would be an awful idea, where ever he goes the team falls to shit and usually ends up relegated.

22 minutes ago, minijc said:

Splendid idea, sign English and Irish lads to help with the lack of Scottish, homegrown players.

Oh and signing Fletcher would be an awful idea, where ever he goes the team falls to shit and usually ends up relegated.

Aye, I did say that I had no idea where they were from.

I figured given we have 1 centre back right now, Edwards would be better than what we have. Which is nothing. 

14 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

Aye, I did say that I had no idea where they were from.

I figured given we have 1 centre back right now, Edwards would be better than what we have. Which is nothing. 

Yep. That's the best way to build a squad. 

Ps we actually have more than 1...