Worth A Look?

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Two young lads, one 17, the other 18.

Both centre mids.

Lennon Miller at Motherwell & David Watson at Killie.

Worth a Lewis Ferguson style punt. 

41 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Miller probably already out of our price range. 

Weve surely missed the boat on Miller already. He is very good

No specific players in mind but yesterday Devlin was one of our best players, I think we should be using the Scottish market more to fill the squad out with players we know are proven solid performers or prospects.

We need to move on from MacKenzie and Morris quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I wonder if we’d have an interest in Elliot Watt, 23 year old Salford midfielder, previously been linked with us, 16 assists last season 

Thats some serious data there but we are best just to avoid the English market for permanent signings. Its very difficult to find gems

3 hours ago, starryfish said:

I wonder if we’d have an interest in Elliot Watt, 23 year old Salford midfielder, previously been linked with us, 16 assists last season 

No. Previous data analyst begged the club to sign him but apparently he wasn’t fit enough… can’t see us going for him now. 

I know his name has been mentioned previously but Lennon Miller is exactly the type of youngster we should be offering £5/600k for (or whatever the value is that Well would be happy with) he has all the attributes to go far in the game and I suspect his dad would be very happy for him to continue to develop with us. 

I believe that there is a large profit to be made from whatever the initial outlay would be to sign him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

I know his name has been mentioned previously but Lennon Miller is exactly the type of youngster we should be offering £5/600k for (or whatever the value is that Well would be happy with) he has all the attributes to go far in the game and I suspect his dad would be very happy for him to continue to develop with us. 

I believe that there is a large profit to be made from whatever the initial outlay would be to sign him. 

Cormack doesn’t invest in home grown/Scottish talent. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

I know , I know not another tic loan , If Celtic do a deal for Ryan Fraser ,would it be worth a punt on the Honey Monster ( James Forrest ) if he could stay fit he’s be a good asset in respect to his experience..🤔

cut out the middle man and just go for Fraser.

3 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Aye Ryan would be I think a good choice, however his current reported salary would probably be a big stumbling block even for a loan deal . Nothing ventured I suppose, gunner get it done 😜

Newcastle got plenty money they'll be happy with an IOU

23 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

Careful , min !….. that’ll surely fall foul of the anti-lazy recruitment brigade