Aberdeen 1 - 1 Nk Siroki Brijeg

I think we'll score over there so not feeling to bad about this.

We'll be sharper, we'll know what to expect from them that bit more.

And we looked like we are going to smash goals in once the players click together.

Very much this.

Not just regarding the return leg over there but for the season in general.

We get a decent CH in especially (arnason) & we are going to be a very strong side once we 'CLICK'

Add in Maloney & possibly Moult/May & we are very strong all over.

Just hope we get through this tie & THEN sign defender in time for next round & 'CLICK' soon after

Very much this.

Not just regarding the return leg over there but for the season in general.

We get a decent CH in especially (arnason) & we are going to be a very strong side once we 'CLICK'

Add in Maloney & possibly Moult/May & we are very strong all over.

Just hope we get through this tie & THEN sign defender in time for next round & 'CLICK' soon after

I don't know if we even need moult. With all the attacking forwards we have the striker just needs to stand there and let balls bounce off him.

Arnason and Maloney would be ace.

Miller pointing out considine weakness cost us , i never saw game myself

was that fair appraisal ?

The ball into the box for their goal came from left back area or their right. Boy had freedom of pittodrie to hit it though, good strike though.

Consi has been good the past few years but he's massively exposed without Hayes. Didn't think the rest of the defence were that bad, thought our midfield defensively were worse, didn't help out at all. Mclean was poor and Rooney looked awful.

The ball into the box for their goal came from left back area or their right. Boy had freedom of pittodrie to hit it though, good strike though.

Consi has been good the past few years but he's massively exposed without Hayes. Didn't think the rest of the defence were that bad, thought our midfield defensively were worse, didn't help out at all. Mclean was poor and Rooney looked awful.

Didn't Hayes normally play on the right?

And everyone says Mcginn never tracked back.

Disappointing. McLean looked so unfit, out of shape and was dreadful. Christie great going forward but doesn't track back, left big gaps all over the place. Rooney awful, O'Connor gives me the fear and most of the team not fit enough.

GMS looked decent, Stewart did more in a few minutes than most did all game. Miles Storey summed up his AFC career by racing past players at top speed, getting to the byline then woeful pass/cross out of play.

Didn't Hayes normally play on the right?

And everyone says Mcginn never tracked back.

No Mcginn was on the right but they did used to swap. One of McGinn's best features and that of Hayes was the tracking back, we have better players going forward it looks like than those two but we are going to suffer defensively without them.

Christie was immense.

Thought Reynolds did well but oconnor looked poor.

Seemed to lose momentum when GMS came off. Didn't have much width at all.

Rooney and Maynard wanted to be in the same positions. Not sure if they'll be able to play together.

Disappointing result.

Disappointing. McLean looked so unfit, out of shape and was dreadful. Christie great going forward but doesn't track back, left big gaps all over the place. Rooney awful, O'Connor gives me the fear and most of the team not fit enough.

GMS looked decent, Stewart did more in a few minutes than most did all game. Miles Storey summed up his AFC career by racing past players at top speed, getting to the byline then woeful pass/cross out of play.

That for me too, he looked like he'd just returned from 2 weeks on the lash.

Christie left considine exposed a good few times. Considines lack of pace was masked by Hayes getting up and down the line. This could be a big issue.

Not overly concerned about next week as we will play better.

I'd drop Rooney because we need pace up front there.

Stewart has to start.

Considine was terrible as was McLean.

We need games, simple as that.

We will get a game, next week.

If we play like that or anything like that, we will go out. I'm fairly concerned about next week and think Siroki will be very confident of going through.