Nk Siroki Brijeg 0 - 2 Aberdeen (1 - 3 On Agg)

Why do we play home next thursday i thought we were unseeded?

Other Limassol team is due to play at home also. Makes sense, actually better for us. So, no complaints.

Great result.

First half was scrappy, but the second half we grew into the game and dominated.

Back 3 were very good. Some good covering from both AOC and Reynolds.

McLean got a bit better as the game went on.

Christie was quiet first half. He was closed down well, but second half he was immense. Great vision for both goals. Both goals were finished very well also.

Only low light for me was Shockley. Essentially a waste of a shirt. Worse than Roodawg was last week.

But, now we've the Cypriots to face, and i feel confident enough that we've enough over both legs to see them off.

Up i dons!!!

It's so good having a classy keeper like Lewis, a few times tonight he came out and took the ball, no fuss just straight out and up to grab it then gives the defence a breather.

Got to say that I fucking love Christie, he's just on another level, if he does that week in week out then we'll have a great season, should really break the bank to sign him for good if Celtic ever feel like they don't need him.

Well done dandies.

I thought we were the best team through out which is decent considering that we were the away team.

However, Logan going down injured highlighted that we have no experience cover right back. Who would have came off the bench to replace Logan?

Reynolds/O'Connor right back. Shinnie left back. Consi centre half. Tansexy on to cover Shinnie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Think Stockley is getting a raw deal tonight. A few times was able to draw fouls/be an outball for us to hit in first half and get up the pitch. Regardless of what striker we had on the pitch for first 60 mins the game plan was clear and it would have been a frustrating evening for any of the strikers. Think McInnes timed his subs spot on and took Maynard on as the game started to open up, allowing more movement. By all means I think Stockley is limited, but he is a pain in the arse to defend against at times.

Maynard comes on, actually fucking moves, unlike the other two strikers we had on previously in the tie, and we score 2. What a coincidence. He may have not touched the ball much but his runs create space. Stockley and Rooney stand still.

I'm glad somebody else thinks the same as me. Mcinnes on the radio was praising Maynard's movement for the first goal, hopefully he gets a run of games.

Reynolds/O'Connor right back. Shinnie left back. Consi centre half. Tansexy on to cover Shinnie.

I think that would have made us weaker but may help now that we have Kari in. Still not sure any of these players are decent enough cover for right back. We are already playing a central defender at left back.

Absolutely delighted with that result tonight. Siroki were no mugs but we showed we were the better team.

Ryan Christie showed his class with his 2 passes.

Delighted to see Stewart and GMS get their 1st goals for the Dons.

We now have the extra cash needed to go and get Moult. Hopefully we are on the phone to Motherwell tomorrow morning.

Shkendija and Fola Esch both went through tonight while Galatasaray and Kairat Almaty went out.

There are no mugs at this stage.

I'm glad somebody else thinks the same as me. Mcinnes on the radio was praising Maynard's movement for the first goal, hopefully he gets a run of games.

Said it for years now, a striker who creates space, moves and runs in behind will do us wonders. Maynard can run in behind and is quite intelligent. Early days but he could be a proper good signing. The usual mongs will pipe up asking how many he's scored however.

• Upvote 5

That was an almost perfect away European performance from start to finish - I was getting a bit concerned we hadn't got the goal we deserved before half-time but otherwise couldn't have hoped for more

some amount of bedwetting going on on here- hope you're all suitably embarrassed

• Upvote 1

I think that would have made us weaker but may help now that we have Kari in. Still not sure any of these players are decent enough cover for right back. We are already playing a central defender at left back.

Of course it'd make us weaker. Our starting right back would have left the field.

Fuck me. Off to delete my account send nudes and drink bleach in the foundry aberdeen.