Nk Siroki Brijeg 0 - 2 Aberdeen (1 - 3 On Agg)

Really good to get through.

Can't agree re Premier TV coverage though, better than nothing but the HD picture was brutal and strange replays of nothing incidents missing the ball go from one end of the park to the other.

Oh aye it's shite. Michael Stewart is a good commentator though.

Can't agree re Premier TV coverage though, better than nothing but the HD picture was brutal and strange replays of nothing incidents missing the ball go from one end of the park to the other.

To be fair, they'd just taken the stream from the Bosnian TV company.

That's the local TV company though (who also had a penchant for focussing on jailbait). The sole thing Premier control is the commentary and I thought it was largely decent. Happy that someone is picking it up as neither BT nor Sky seem to be interested.

Fantastic performance all round, no need to for point scoring and no need to try and pick the bones out of the performance. We won a very tricky tie which many weren't confident of doing.

Well done AFC

Yes. We made progress.

*giggle*

• Upvote 1

How anyone can defend Stockley is beyond me. He has absolutely nothing about him which marks him out as a professional footballer. A 6ft+ spice boy. Slow, zero movement and lazy as fuck. He has nothing going for him and that surely has to be his last meaningful game. As others have posted, an affront.

Siroki Brijeg did a pretty good job of that.

That's the local TV company though (who also had a penchant for focussing on jailbait). The sole thing Premier control is the commentary and I thought it was largely decent. Happy that someone is picking it up as neither BT nor Sky seem to be interested.

Yeah that was a bit odd how they kept focusing on young girls. No arguments about Stewart, he's really supportive of the Scottish game.

Good coverage by Premier Sports. Michael Stewart must surely be the most unbiased commentator in Scotland. He is always 100% spot on. I think he's a closet Dandy ;)

I was really nervous both ahead and during the match for some reason.... more than any other match of late (even cup finals). That was a big big win for us. Go out and it would have cast questions on our 'end of cycle' statement and the signings made to date. But we were fitter and sharper this week and even though the 1st half was cagey, we bided our time, tired them out (which Stockley was surely on the pitch to do) and then unleashed both barrels in the 2nd half.

Very early days for us, and GMS/Stewart/Tansey/Maynard will all improve with game time and as the team get to know them/they get to know their team mates.

Big chance of making play offs.... let's not blow it!

Richard Gordon had a wee dig a greasy Pedro about the cycle statement last night.

Just watched the goals back and noticed instead of running to GMS, Christie ran straight to Deek after the second goal went in for a massive bosie. Not exactly sure why I love that but I do. The players really play for him it's great.

Maybe you also want a big man/daddy figure bosie fae Deek