Mcinnes And Docherty Extend Contract To 2020.

£50 to charity of your choice says he doesnt see it out.

No

Thought not

Delete your account

I see you've changed your tune. It used to be you would bang on about 2016/17 being McInnes' last full season in charge (which admittedly could still be true)

I didn't see game so can't comment on it,

But there has to be questions asked of mcinnes, to go down there on a damage limitation exercise is a terrible state of affairs.

He promised us a closer pursuit, we are effectively out of the title race already, two weeks to lick the wounds, and 're group, can he achieve that time will tell,

As for his future, we I've gone on record as saying this season, IF he sees it out will be his last full one in charge.

Won't really matter . Next season will be mcinnes last full one as manager

This will be the one that got away, yes we may be consolidating after two runners up spots, but next season like it or not hearts and sevco are going to be in the mix, add to that st Johnstone, Dundee and Motherwell, who can take points off all the top sides including us, it is unlikely we will beat this season points haul.

And indeed when Celtic finish the winning points total will be as low as its been,

Yep, I agree next season is mcinnes last( if he sees out the whole campaign).

He has made some poor signings, zola, wylde, McLaughlin, Parker, Goodwillie, Brown,

And the good ones are outnumbered by the poor ones.

His appointment of that fucking sap as captain was shocking, carried out to keep him at the club a move that has backfired, he can't dremove the armband now as that would make matters worse.

His failure to have plan b, the default setting is to throw ash Taylor up top, meaning we lose a defender and gain very little upfront, would it have been any worse keeping magennis, or Vernon,

Mcinnes has shown to be very loyal perhaps to a fault,

Us fans contribute to the youth development system, yet the fruits being borne are very few and far between, and I would like to see more coming through for the amount being ploughed in.

Finally managers have shelf lives, and I feel that come the end of 2016-17 mcinnes will have reached his.

Haven't seen the game, but same old story mcinnes ripped a new one by Wright, I've said before this is a big summer this side needs rebuilding work, and I've stated before I believe next season is his last full season as our manager,

Let's see what he comes up with,

If Warburton does go, and I would expect English clubs to make offers, then it could be the chance mcinnes has been waiting for.

Ill come out now and state that I believe next season will be mcinnes last full one as our manager if he sees out the whole campaign.

What's your prediction for the season ahead.

Premiership

Champions- Celtic

Runners up Aberdeen ( I still worry about our bottle, the post split capitulation s are costly)

I expect t be two above and hearts, rangers to take points off each other expect a closer league.

Relegation play off. Hamilton ( the smallest budget in the division they are nip and tuck for me for relegation.

12th place, Kilmarnock, too many changes a very inexperienced squad their long run in the top division.

First manager to go. Hartley, can see him walking or being poached.

Canning, a poor start must put his jacket on a shoogly peg.

Lee Clark, apparently a fucking nutcase in the dressing room, can't see the players putting up with that.

Stated before this will be mcinnes last full season in charge.

Betfred league cup winners- Motherwell

Runners up- Rangers

Scottish cup winners- Aberdeen

Runners up - hearts.

I see you've twatted on about his shelf life before too
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I see you've changed your tune. It used to be you would bang on about 2016/17 being McInnes' last full season in charge (which admittedly could still be true)

I see you've twatted on about his shelf life before too

Fuck me are you thicker than john Hughes ofcourse if he goes before the end of next season ( and he will) it stands to reason he wont see out the contract does it you fucking pleb.

And everyone has a shelf life. Fuck you are well past yours on this forum.

Delete your account cunto.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Fuck me are you thicker than john Hughes ofcourse if he goes before the end of next season ( and he will) it stands to reason he wont see out the contract does it you fucking pleb.

And everyone has a shelf life. Fuck you are well past yours on this forum.

Delete your account cunto.

You felt on the 26/4/16 that McInnes would have reached his shelf life as of now.

Do you still feel that?

• Downvote 1

Folk meaning one glaikit teuchter who's shite at putting up fences?[/ququote at least i didnt sign the wanks objection to kingsford.

And ill tell you something else.i dont comment on your chosen profession. ( i will presume being an fucking prick is a hobby not your said job) so refrain in commenting on mine. One that you know fuck all about ok

• Upvote 1

kingsfordi didnt sign the wanks objection to kingsford.

And ill tell you something else.i dont comment on your chosen profession. ( i will presume being an fucking prick is a hobby not your said job) so refrain in commenting on mine. One that you know fuck all about ok

Do you have to be a perma-seether to put up fences? I ask because I need a fence put up but I am definitely not going to employ someone with anger issues.

Hey thid the one stop shop for advice on any subject you need help with the members here will use thier lack of knowledge, experience and expertise to inform you of anything they see fit.

Everyone appears to know my work

@erickblack4boss I thought you used to work at a cooperage back in the day? Although, thrash claims that you totally made this up!