Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hamilton

Wright needs a little bit more composure with some of the decision making. Hope he becomes a regular starter.

Maynard could've nutmegged the goalie, or blasted it into the net in the spirit of Duncan Shearer.

Be another tough game midweek. Hamilton had some decent spells of possession.

But good for the fitness level .

Finally signed up for Redtv International. What a heap of shite Dave McDiarmid speaks, it's like being in one of his lectures again

It always reminds me of sitting on your season Ticket seat and realising you have two idiots who speak so much pish beside you. They go on about a bad desicion against us for about 20 mins. I wouldn't mind but Dave McDimwit supports Partick Thistle but speaks about Aberdeen as 'we' :wtf:

Am worried about how much D.M will have to experiment in order to find the best starting 11, So many new players and younger ones needing game time then on top of that you have Miles chipping in and showing his worth

I wouldn't worry too much, now we have a decent squad most if not all of our players are better than most of what the SPFL have to offer... We should be coasting through 9 out of 11 SPFL sides... hopefully 10... We'll see about the other one.... whatever the starting XI...

Maynard will come good. Wright looks promising for these types of games, anticipate GMS to start against better sides. Arnie wasn't awful at all just a bit rusty. McLean average at best again. 2-0 so hard to complain but I was a bit miffed that we didn't totally strangle the game and the amount of shots they got in. Accies are rancid, sooner they go down the better.

Just back. Weren't at our best but we were never really in danger of not winning. Probably knackered from the game and travelling mid week.

Kari had a shocker, surprised he wasn't hooked at half time.

Wright was good, but I thought he was trying a bit too hard at times, trying to go past 3/4 players when an easy pass was on. Definitely ready to make a big contribute this season.

Maynard didn't have a great game I thought, but could still have had a goal if it wasn't for some good defending, and an assist if Wright could have finished when he sent him through on goal.

Good shift all round really. Good start to the league season anyway

Annoying game to watch at times, standard game vs Hamilton really - they are not a good team but an annoying team that are hanging around the league without offering much, the new St Mirren.

Arnason looked out of sorts, which I am sure will pass.

McLean just not looking the same player at the moment, maybe Stewart on for him would've been a better shout but Christie had kinda disappeared in the second half.

Had my doubts about O'Connor after the Bosnian games but he was looking solid enough today, gets stuck in. Decent enough goal for him to get.

Not sure on Tansey yet, does some good things and grafts but maybe not settled in just yet.

Maynard will come good. Got a footballing brain there but I do think he may be a bit like Goodwillie - decent at times, will get a goal but maybe won't see enough of it from him.

All in all, a fair enough score, couldve done with a second goal earlier and it may have been 3 or 4. I expect the cup game to be similar. Hopefully no injuries picked up on their pitch too

Good three points but no where near our best

Arnason was well off the pace which explains why he wasn't involved in Cyprus

Maynard is doing well but it'll be a worry if he doesn't grab a goal soon

Wright also did well. Great to see him getting a start

Fife has shitloads of Hearts & Hibs fans. Probably more so Hearts.

A lot of Edinburgh folk that want a nice bigger house on the cheap have moved to fife, Falkirk, Stirling etc. that has always been the case.

I lived in Fife and hardly met any hearts and hibs fans, it was mostly Raith fans but that may have been the area I lived. It wasn't really my point though, the original point made was that hearts and hibs had a catchment area of 1.5m, that may be the population but that area has quite a lot of teams, three of which were or still are full time and have flirted with the premier league now and again.

Wright and Christie linking up most weeks would be fun, they looked to have enjoyed themselves today, Maynard looks like he could be superb for us just hope he gets a goal or two to help him, also very nice finish from Storey, another player that could be huge given a proper run for us.