Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hamilton

Just back a bigger struggle than it shouldve been.

Impressed with Scott Wright perhaps guilty of taking one touch and turn too many at times , but I'd rather that than go hiding.

Hamilton just gave us one fright that lewis had covered.

I think we still need additions at centre half. Left back and centre forward.

A decent start to proceedings hopefully still others to add to squad and something to build on

Maynard is, as I predicted, utter dung.

Wright looks great. The weegie filth couldn't live with him. Just needs to work on that final ball and we've got a real player on our hands. Take a bow Scotty.

Aye. He's actually worse than expected. The cunt couldn't finish a fish supper.

Apart from his appalling miss, i thought he played well enough. He'll know himself he should have thumped it rather than roll it in. Was going for a flashy goal in front of the RDS instead of making sure.

I'm content thus far as he continues to get up to speed.

If we're ten games in and he's still zero goals and contributing fuck all, then I'll be on his case.

I've other concerns regarding our forwards.

The fact that in all the games we've played competitively since the start of the season. I could count on one hand the amount of chances created for our strikers. The relationship between the support players and the strikers needs worked on.

Game wise i thought we were always in control.

Wright had a great game. Was always willing to run at the defense. Needs to wirk on his decision making but that will come.

McLean was average again. This cunt really needs to work on his finishing and composure in front of goal.

Arnason was also average. Looked seriously rusty and now understand why he never got a look in on Thursday. His passing rader was on the blink. It verged on the horrendous today. Defence looked more ill at ease when Reynolds came on though.

Tansey was average, but it's nae ICT he's playing for and needs to up his game. It'll come though.

Can see the cloggers on this league will gang up on Christie. He did well enough despite the added attention.

Maynard i thought did well enough. Shocking miss but will know that himself.

Good finish from Storey when he came on. Pleased for him.

I actually thought that despite how much of a team of cloggers Accies are, they were well organised and you wouldn't have guessed they were down to 10 men. Plenty effort from them.

Agreed with both managers post match comments. They were both spot on.

Good result and a win is a win and all that, Arnie looks short of fitness but Reŷnolds

was awful when he replaced him. Thought Wright was MOM but O Connor and Logan also played well, the referee was absolutely shocking and really was the reason for the score being so close, DM really needs to make his choice between Christie and Maclean for the central roles as both don't fit into our team and I also thought Tansey looked good along Side Shinnie

Today was one of the worst refereeing displays I've seen in a while. Has he just been promoted to Premiership games or something? Absolute nightmare.

It was genuinely appalling.

Even given the low, low standards of refereeing you can expect of Scottish refs, this was like watching someone who'd been plucked from the ranks of the Sunday Leagues and given 'control' of a professional match.

He'll no doubt be considered "One of Scotland's top referees" in the next few years... that's how fucking bad he is.

• Upvote 1

Hamilton are everything thats wrong with Scottish football.

A brutal team who kick, fight and scrap all game with very limited ability.

Thought at times we looked good and at other times we looked nervy.

O'Connor looks much more relaxed playing with Arnason than he does with Reynolds. Doubt many had him down for 1st goalscorer.

Wright is exciting to watch. Yes he needs to learn and probably needs to bulk up a little but he is the kind of player people pay to see.

I thought Maynard tried hard and had some nice touches but he really should have buried his chance when he rounded the keeper.

McLean looks to me like his head is elsewhere (probably tapped up by Sevco).

Lewis is a very good keeper and will win us a number of points when we are having a shot shy day up top.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 poor passes?

Twenty fucking two more like

Yeah he had a shocker, just not at the races at all

Game wise i thought we were always in control.

Wright had a great game. Was always willing to run at the defense. Needs to wirk on his decision making but that will come.

McLean was average again. This cunt really needs to work on his finishing and composure in front of goal.

Arnason was also average. Looked seriously rusty and now understand why he never got a look in on Thursday. His passing rader was on the blink. It verged on the horrendous today. Defence looked more ill at ease when Reynolds came on though.

Tansey was average, but it's nae ICT he's playing for and needs to up his game. It'll come though.

Can see the cloggers on this league will gang up on Christie. He did well enough despite the added attention.

Maynard i thought did well enough. Shocking miss but will know that himself.

Good finish from Storey when he came on. Pleased for him.

I actually thought that despite how much of a team of cloggers Accies are, they were well organised and you wouldn't have guessed they were down to 10 men. Plenty effort from them.

Agreed with both managers post match comments. They were both spot on.

Good points there pal

I thought Wright was okay. Bit hot and cold. Encouraging enough but wasn't MOTM.

Well for me it was between him and AOC. Shay did have a good game tho

Today was one of the worst refereeing displays I've seen in a while. Has he just been promoted to Premiership games or something? Absolute nightmare.

Guy was shocking but nothing unusual tbh

Decent enough today. Hamilton are a horrible team. Should've been a bitty more comfortable

Boy in the Y in the retro top and and shorts was having a rare time. Absolutely buckled :laughing:

Haha aye. Wouldn't of fancy getting caught with the cunt though. The poor couple that did were sick to death.

Hamilton are everything thats wrong with Scottish football.

A brutal team who kick, fight and scrap all game with very limited ability.

Thought at times we looked good and at other times we looked nervy.

O'Connor looks much more relaxed playing with Arnason than he does with Reynolds. Doubt many had him down for 1st goalscorer.

Wright is exciting to watch. Yes he needs to learn and probably needs to bulk up a little but he is the kind of player people pay to see.

I thought Maynard tried hard and had some nice touches but he really should have buried his chance when he rounded the keeper.

McLean looks to me like his head is elsewhere (probably tapped up by Sevco).

Lewis is a very good keeper and will win us a number of points when we are having a shot shy day up top.

An excellent summary of today if you don't mind me saying.

Great result particular when you factor in the fact GMS, Stewart, Rooney and Reynolds didn't start. Wright sounds likes he is a real talent. Just requires more game time. Decent enough turnout.

I wouldn't mind Harvie been given a chance at left back - has anyone seen him play much?