Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hamilton

Good result, had feared a shitty 0-0 as a euro hangover.

Should have been more than two for all our dominance, Maynard in particular should have scored.

Wright looks to be blossoming into a great player.

Looking at the highlights I don't think it was a terrible miss. Wrong decision in hindsight to go round the keeper but the defender done well to get back.

Again, I was surprised by how little time the players gave themselves on the ball in the last third; this seemed to be a constant.

Maynard was a passenger throughout - from a tv viewer's POV.

Considine looked a bit adrift at times - but it could just be him settling in to a new season.

Happy with the result even though the fluency of our link up play was very broken for most of the game - could just be down to Hamilton's style of play.

• Downvote 1

Mcinnes needs to get across to Maynard and McLean to stop pussying around 6 ft from the oppositions goal. McLeans attitude should be challenged Put out or get out. His head is in a blue shirt. Maynard needs to be told to hit the fricking ball instead of trying to make it look nice hit the f----- ng ball. Maybe may is doing a McLean and wants in a red shirt. And isn't giving his all at Preston

Mcinnes needs to get across to Maynard and McLean to stop pussying around 6 ft from the oppositions goal. McLeans attitude should be challenged Put out or get out. His head is in a blue shirt. Maynard needs to be told to hit the fricking ball instead of trying to make it look nice hit the f----- ng ball. Maybe may is doing a McLean and wants in a red shirt. And isn't giving his all at Preston

We could add Moult to that as well

Wright and Christie worked really well together. That wee turn and ball past the defender reminded me of Pawlett in the League Cup winning season. Well, PP wouldn't have managed the turn, but those runs through the middle of players was classic PP in that season. He worked well with Robson, who was providing him with the through balls to run onto, i'm thinking Christie will have a similar effect on Wright.

Wright and Christie worked really well together. That wee turn and ball past the defender reminded me of Pawlett in the League Cup winning season. Well, PP wouldn't have managed the turn, but those runs through the middle of players was classic PP in that season. He worked well with Robson, who was providing him with the through balls to run onto, i'm thinking Christie will have a similar effect on Wright.

They looked unstoppable against Partick last day of the season too. A partnership I'd certainly like to see continue.

Comfortable win, without playing anywhere near our best.

AOC was very good - solid, hardly a foot wrong; Wright - he's the kind of player you pay money to see enjoying himself.

Arnason and Reynolds were vying for the worst player - I think Reynolds probably shaded it, he's so low on confidence it's unbelievable.

Maynard did okay, definitely a talent, but as some have said possibly Goodwillie like, hopefully not.

Storey looked up for it, great finish.

Other notable mentions for the ref (who had a fucking mare) and Kenny McLean (who was thankful for Arnason / Reynolds horror shows as it took the heat off of him).

Expect a few more changes for Wednesday.

Comfortable win, without playing anywhere near our best.

AOC was very good - solid, hardly a foot wrong; Wright - he's the kind of player you pay money to see enjoying himself.

Arnason and Reynolds were vying for the worst player - I think Reynolds probably shaded it, he's so low on confidence it's unbelievable.

Maynard did okay, definitely a talent, but as some have said possibly Goodwillie like, hopefully not.

Storey looked up for it, great finish.

Other notable mentions for the ref (who had a fucking mare) and Kenny McLean (who was thankful for Arnason / Reynolds horror shows as it took the heat off of him).

Expect a few more changes for Wednesday.

Reynolds needs a good kicking in training, he's not looked the same since he got a facial injury a couple of seasons back, always seems shaky. Teddy Scott would've sorted him out

I see that utter simpleton Martin Canning is claiming Shamilton were hard done by the referee. Boys a fucking zoomer. They were lucky to finish with 10 men.

Maybe this is the sort of bullshit he's learned from his beloved Pedro. Cunt.

McInnes has put the cunt straight in the press. Love Del's straight talking no bullshit approach he basically just put the thick twat straight back in his box after pointing out that he was a hypocrite that is talking utter bollocks.

McInnes has put the cunt straight in the press. Love Del's straight talking no bullshit approach he basically just put the thick twat straight back in his box after pointing out that he was a hypocrite that is talking utter bollocks.

Aye nae fucking aboot from Deek. Love it.