English Premier League

Liverpool lost the title in the FA Cup really. Never recovered and Palace fucked them when they were in pole position.

Bottle went.

Everton result isnt a shock.

When Everton are relegated next season it won't be a shock either as Dynamo alluded to.

25 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

It's mental that Ten Hag could get sacked tomorrow and land the Bayern job shortly after.

Who would replace him tho, there doesn’t seem to be any big name managers going about or up and coming managers looking to make the step up if you’d call United a step up

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Who would replace him tho, there doesn’t seem to be any big name managers going about or up and coming managers looking to make the step up if you’d call United a step up

Not really an excuse to keep him just because there isn't an obvious replacement. He's clearly out his depth. Would be surprised if he's in charge next season.

8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Not really an excuse to keep him just because there isn't an obvious replacement. He's clearly out his depth. Would be surprised if he's in charge next season.

Rumour is nearly all the squad is up for sale, so does Radcliffe think the squad is the problem and not the manager

7 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Probably a combination of both to be honest. Some players not good enough but he's not been great getting a tune out of them or implementing a style of play.

Wouldn’t be overly surprised if he kept his job in the hope he either turns it around or as a stopgap until a better coach appears with the boy from Newcastle sourcing the players 

8 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Rumour is nearly all the squad is up for sale, so does Radcliffe think the squad is the problem and not the manager

That was debunked by the manager.

It's more, if you come in with a serious offer then we'll talk. No serious football club sells just for the sake of it. But Man Utd don't operate like a serious club, so you never know. 

The likes of Mctominay wasn't up for sale last year, but West Ham wouldn't stump up the cash, even though the player was interested in the move.

But I do think the squad is the problem. You've players still there from Van Gaal era, Solskjaer etc. Players playing whilst not fit and carrying injuries. Manager isn't without blame though.

I think he'll keep his job though. They've made massive changes behind the scenes. Think they'll see how he does with their support. He'll be gone by January I think. They'll also get raped in the FA Cup Final.

10 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Zidane was the rumour last week 

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

That was debunked by the manager.

It's more, if you come in with a serious offer then we'll talk. No serious football club sells just for the sake of it. But Man Utd don't operate like a serious club, so you never know. 

The likes of Mctominay wasn't up for sale last year, but West Ham wouldn't stump up the cash, even though the player was interested in the move.

But I do think the squad is the problem. You've players still there from Van Gaal era, Solskjaer etc. Players playing whilst not fit and carrying injuries. Manager isn't without blame though.

I think he'll keep his job though. They've made massive changes behind the scenes. Think they'll see how he does with their support. He'll be gone by January I think. They'll also get raped in the FA Cup Final.

It's a team filled with complete arseholes. No wonder they're struggling.

Imagine Mark Kerr on 200k a week. They've got pretty much a first eleven of those.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1