English Premier League

Liverpool v Newcastle is on Sky at 8pm. 

I always forget about these January 1st games. Normally, two matches get played.

F.A Cup is on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday on BBC and ITV,                                                          including Arsenal v Liverpool on Sunday, 16:30, BBC 1...

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-fa-cup-football-on-tv.html

Brentford v Wolves is on Amazon Prime.

Been wondering why the West Ham fans are moaning about Moyes and seemingly want rid given they appear to be doing quite well. So I watched them tonight. Turgid performance at home with little or no intent to try to score themselves, I'd be wanting rid as well. It's one thing doing the backs to the wall stuff against the obvious sides but not at home to Brighton. Torture for a neutral to watch so can imagine how it feels to them.

2 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Been wondering why the West Ham fans are moaning about Moyes and seemingly want rid given they appear to be doing quite well. So I watched them tonight. Turgid performance at home with little or no intent to try to score themselves, I'd be wanting rid as well. It's one thing doing the backs to the wall stuff against the obvious sides but not at home to Brighton. Torture for a neutral to watch so can imagine how it feels to them.

The kind of game you normally get on Monday Shite Football.

18 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Brighton play football hence Moyes must sit in and defend or his tactics get found out quickly 

• 2 weeks later...