English Premier League

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc

Salah is really good. Thon Bielsa is a fucking fraud though, just shows the value of ‘expansive and attacking football’ at one of these also-ran clubs.

On 2/24/2022 at 10:26 AM, milne_afc said:

Salah is really good. Thon Bielsa is a fucking fraud though, just shows the value of ‘expansive and attacking football’ at one of these also-ran clubs.

Leeds are in desperate trouble. They're tumbling (along with Brentford) while the bottom lot are starting to pick up points.

3 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Don't worry, they're getting a visit from "Dr Tottenham" tomorrow to make them feel a bit better.

Know what you mean but I just don't see it. Leeds are playing like their players have lost faith in the tactics. Seem to have given up any idea of defence completely. I think Spurs will win this one.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Yes, crazy.

Almost as crazy as the UK Gov banning Chelsea from making money from a football match because of a supposed war in Ukraine :wtf:

Agree it's a nonsense but little sympathy for the hun cunts.  Fingers crossed they go the same way as their weegie cousins

35 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Nothing but a  small club. .

Tbf, and I hate being rational, they are currently the best club in world football, like it or not. 

very strange decision to punish Chelsea like that, especially when the Saudi’s are running free but whatever. As long as Liverpool don’t win the league that’s about the limit of interest 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...