English Premier League

2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Seventy-five players have come and gone since the summer at Chelsea, including loans.

some stat if correct 

Embarrassing really.

EPL is just fake as fuck these days.

I actually just remembered a story about a lad, think @DelMonteknows aswell.

Turned up one day in a Man City top and we laughed, what the fuck are you doing. 'I've always supported Man City' hahahahahaha have you fuck. Obviously this was just as they were about to win the league a good few years back. I asked his dad about it and his dad responded 'he used to follow Newcastle, he's speaking shite'.

Couldn't name any players from any era before money ball Man City.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Embarrassing really.

EPL is just fake as fuck these days.

I actually just remembered a story about a lad, think @DelMonteknows aswell.

Turned up one day in a Man City top and we laughed, what the fuck are you doing. 'I've always supported Man City' hahahahahaha have you fuck. Obviously this was just as they were about to win the league a good few years back. I asked his dad about it and his dad responded 'he used to follow Newcastle, he's speaking shite'.

Couldn't name any players from any era before money ball Man City.

He will have his Newcastle shirt back on now I bet

3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Seventy-five players have come and gone since the summer at Chelsea, including loans.

some stat if correct 

Another stat is that Chelsea spent more in recent window than the French, German, Italian and Spanish leagues combined. 

Totally mad, especially given that Potter is amongst favourites to be sacked next.

The EPL clubs continue to shell out dosh at a frightening rate whilst the rest of the country is going to rat shit.