Stadium Name

I hope everyone has done this survey and said YES to safe-standing?

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/02/01/supporter-feedback-say/

It is imperative the club do this or it will be a huge missed opportunity.

Just complete this and surprised to see they are following up on a membership scheme which sounds like it could be very similar to the sort of thing I've suggested before.

I think its really a no brainer to get this in place - not so much to make more money out of established season ticket holders but to bring cash in from central belt or wider based fans - there are a lot of Dons fans all over Scotland and many can't make games at Pittodrie - I think quite a few might pay a membership fee if its going into the football operation.

Just complete this and surprised to see they are following up on a membership scheme which sounds like it could be very similar to the sort of thing I've suggested before.

I think its really a no brainer to get this in place - not so much to make more money out of established season ticket holders but to bring cash in from central belt or wider based fans - there are a lot of Dons fans all over Scotland and many can't make games at Pittodrie - I think quite a few might pay a membership fee if its going into the football operation.

It's a good idea, but can't help but feel DST have missed a trick by not trying to set something up independently, ala foundation of Hearts, and getting fan representation on the board.

I see the club has entered Stage One of 'Operation How The Fuck Are We Raising 50 Million Fucking Quid'

First, hire someone who can raise 50 million quid.

It's a cunning plan, and well thought out.

And some of you cunts were aw cynical n'at.

ha17GTC.jpg

I see the club has entered Stage One of 'Operation How The Fuck Are We Raising 50 Million Fucking Quid'

First, hire someone who can raise 50 million quid.

It's a cunning plan, and well thought out.

And some of you cunts were aw cynical n'at.

ha17GTC.jpg

What a horrendous sounding job. Cold calling cunts flogging corporate boxes.

Funding seems to be a real sticky point for some.

I think now that the project has been given the go ahead, finding investment will be a bit easier than it would have been up until now. The guy Wicks has been brought in with the purpose of increasing revenue and securing funding, which given his track record he appears to be quite good at. There's also Cormack with all his rich American contacts.

I think i'm right in saying they already have the guts of the £10m for the training phase in place?

The won't get the £18m they are saying for the land at Pittodrie, but maybe something closer to £15m.

We've been told there will be a share issue, we'll be selling naming rights to the stadium, the directors cosying up to their business associates, there will still be plenty money on top of the above to come in.

We'll no doubt have some sort of mortgage on the stadium, but I don't think it will be as much as some people are making out.