Stadium Name

No, the boy that owns the land used to have a corn mill!

Titter..

It just seemed a bit of a convoluted naming suggestion to me, ie to pick a potential sponsor because they share a name with a club legend.

If we are talking serious suggestions here is mine - lease the naming rights to the highest bidder. That's it. I couldn't care less if the company is called "Miller-McLeish Motors" or "The Fucking Shitebag Vacuum products company" *

Just as long as we don't undersell the rights, it can be anything.

* Clearly I do exagerate a little, it has to be sensible-ish, the "Fucking Shitebag Stadium" might not be quite the best name to go with even if it feels accurate

Point being we don't need any clever way to tie the naming rights to the history of the club IMO we just need a respectable brand willing to pay good money for the privilege.

Titter..

It just seemed a bit of a convoluted naming suggestion to me, ie to pick a potential sponsor because they share a name with a club legend.

If we are talking serious suggestions here is mine - lease the naming rights to the highest bidder. That's it. I couldn't care less if the company is called "Miller-McLeish Motors" or "The Fucking Shitebag Vacuum products company" *

* Clearly I do exagerate a little, it has to be sensible-ish, the "Fucking Shitebag Stadium" might not be quite the best name to go with even if it feels accurate

Point being we don't need any clever way to tie the naming rights to the history of the club IMO we just need a respectable brand willing to pay good money for the privilege.

Surely one of the new American investors will go for a sponsorship for the naming rights.......cue massive affront as we get some funny American named product, like Benders or Smuckers etc

Surely one of the new American investors will go for a sponsorship for the naming rights.......cue massive affront as we get some funny American named product, like Benders or Smuckers etc

We could be the Big Smoking Dick Arena and as long as we accepted a nice premium I wouldnt give a fuck

Maybe thats cause Id take a length for a tenner

• Upvote 1

Titter..

Maybe approach Rogers Communications & see if they want to sponsor it. We can then call it the Rogers centre like in Toronto, or the Rogers arena like in Vancouver.

May help Danny Rogers decide when he comes to sign his new contract. Brendan will like it also, as it will be a place he will like to come to for his easiest & best fuck

Aye?

You know nothing about me

Willing to wager my achievements outweigh yours

Hahahahaahahahahahahahaah what an absolute weirdo! Jesus fucking Christ! Absolutely decked min.

• 2 weeks later...