Aberdeen 3 - 0 St Johnstone

Guest milne_afc

Are you addicted to gambling Milne?

Is this a cry for help?

Remember I'm there for you min.

I have no addiction, Tom, they are exclusively for the weak. My point stands though - you have empathise, even with the weakest in society. That's what sets us apart from darkies and comic book readers.

I have no addiction, Tom, they are exclusively for the weak. My point stands though - you have empathise, even with the weakest in society. That's what sets us apart from darkies and comic book readers.

Agreed, but you have empathise disna make sense pal.

Is it maybe hard drugs you're addicted to?

Great day. Two weeks off then two massive games - HIbs away, Tims home...

A long break with us sitting nicely at the top and all the focus that entails then 2 very tough games to come back to. Just the sort of thing that's tended to see us wilt a bit under the pressure/expectation in the past.

Hopefully this team is ready to embrace it, 2 weeks to work on further improving the understanding in the team and then come out and smash it in both those games.

Very happy with that tonight. Mckenna played well i thought so happy for him to keep his place in the team. I guess the main talking point was Frank Mcdougal. He mentioned that it was his first his first visit to Pittodrie in ages and he was here today in the role of club ambassidor.....with Joe Harper as his mentor. Was only going to end one way. He sounded completely pissed anytime he spoke, a dull, rough weegie sound from him. Was funny as fuck but it will be the last we will hear of him on Red tv I guess., The one-word answers.....the times you thought he had fallen asleep or the time i thought he had died live on air with his coughing fit. Red TV was quality tonight.

I think we've got an enhanced shot at Celtic on the 25th at home. They'll have players on international duty, then playing Hibs again and Bayern Munich in the 11 days between the next round of fixtures and us.

Solid win against Hibs and that should really set us up.

I could see us flunking against Hibs and rebounding against Celtic.

Very happy with that tonight. Mckenna played well i thought so happy for him to keep his place in the team. I guess the main talking point was Frank Mcdougal. He mentioned that it was his first his first visit to Pittodrie in ages and he was here today in the role of club ambassidor.....with Joe Harper as his mentor. Was only going to end one way. He sounded completely pissed anytime he spoke, a dull, rough weegie sound from him. Was funny as fuck but it will be the last we will hear of him on Red tv I guess., The one-word answers.....the times you thought he had fallen asleep or the time i thought he had died live on air with his coughing fit. Red TV was quality tonight.

They don't drink do they? :laughing:

Days like today make the subscription worthwhile.

Wish I'd heard it.