Aberdeen 3 - 0 St Johnstone

What do you think was up with Stewart KSL? If anything he looked hellish short on confidence at Fir Park.

Obvs better today if not setting heather on fire.

I think you've givem thr reason in your question. I think he's a confidence player.

Not sure if he believes in himself after the frustration of Brum.

It's not started spectacularly for him here either and it's preying on him.

Good afternoon all round. McKenna has without a doubt settled down the defence, an inspired addition from McInnes.

Only worrying player on the park today was Stewart, appears to be 2 stone over weight and slower than a week in jail.

RooDawg. Will score goals.

St.Johnstone appeared to be absolutely woeful. A very, very strange team.

Joint top and we've been by our standards fairly average :laughing:. I'll take it.

Would be great to be the team to finally end Celtic's long unbeaten domestic run.

We've got previous for ending a long unbeaten Celtic streak. That last minute David Zdrilic goal in 2004 ended their 77 game unbeaten home run in all competitions.

The next two games are major tests for us but I'm feeling far more confident about them than I was 2 weeks ago.

Good performance, especially first half, where our attacking play down the left hand side was pacy and effective.

A team who have given us a few headaches last couple of seasons disposed of quite comfortably.

Hibs away next will be a big test because they actually will see us as a big scalp just now, but we have better players than hibs so will expect a positive outcome.

Looking forward to that one once this international pish is out the way.

Distribution is SLIGHTLY better too

SLIGHTLY=INFINITELY?

I don't think there's much heart about him

Really tidy player tbough

Celtic fans are HATING Hayes. Id take him back for 300k in January

What a point he would have to prove and Hayes on left, christie central and Rooney/may swapping about..

Why pay anything? Fuck them

Fine performance and a great win. I feared it would be a really tight game but we showed them who's boss.

Pleasing to be back at joint top. I would never have guessed ra sellick would have had 2 home draws after only 8 games. They are there for the taking and we are good enough to end their unbeaten run, especially with them having CL distractions and the inevitable complacency which must eventually seep in after so long without a loss.

• Downvote 1

What a point he would have to prove and Hayes on left, christie central and Rooney/may swapping about..

I said this on the Let's All Laugh at Celtic thread... sling a couple of hundred Ks at them in January, and see if they bite.

Bring Hayes home.

That's a point too.

He may not have the will or heart to improve.

A few Celtic fans in my work not impressed with Hayes contribution.

Fuck him is what i say, but if we got him back and playing the way he was then he would improve us.

But no. He's made his bed he can lay in it.

Wright is the future, Hayes is yesterdays news clippings wrapped round a chipper supper.

Fuck him is what i say, but if we got him back and playing the way he was then he would improve us.

But no. He's made his bed he can lay in it.

Wright is the future, Hayes is yesterdays news clippings wrapped round a chipper supper.

Exactly. Fuck Hayes, happy enough if he never plays again. Sold his soul but we got paid so he can fucking retire as far as I'm concerned.

I agree a comfortable win against a side never really at the races.

I think we are still suffering from the departure of Hayes and mcginn. There was a spell during the second half when i was close to nodding off and we lacked that spark those two used to provide.

Again we have gained two pints on the Tims, last time we gave them back very next game.

The his game is our biggest if the season so far.they will give us a real game and an idea of where we are.

• Downvote 3

I agree a comfortable win against a side never really at the races.

I think we are still suffering from the departure of Hayes and mcginn. There was a spell during the second half when i was close to nodding off and we lacked that spark those two used to provide.

Again we have gained two pints on the Tims, last time we gave them back very next game.

The his game is our biggest if the season so far.they will give us a real game and an idea of where we are.

Rose tinted glasses to think we never had boring games when they were both playing.

Also plenty of games with them playing where we got beat by St Johnston.

• Upvote 2

Terrible maths

For one thing, basically is implying 'close enough'

For another fkn thing, you complete numpty (I may add) it isn't maths. Pardoning the pun. Lol the piss taking options are numerous for your shocking attempt at getting at me. There is a high % chance that maths doesn't even come into this equation.

A feel dumber now (if that is possible) after conversing wi yooo

Edit... I might just add again (more maths) it is impossible to have a 50%score rate from 163 games but if he scores in his next one he's bang on that but as he cannot possibly be bang on at 163 games he's as near as fkn dammit, so 'basically' fkn fits.

MT heid makes a fkn cunt of himself again.

• Upvote 1