Aberdeen 3 - 0 St Johnstone

Anyone else hate some of the old idiots who go to Pittodrie? Stevie May sets up two goals more or less, from wide areas, and superb wicked crosses. Two old guys behind me constantly banging on about how he "shouldnae be taking the corners he's a striker min" as if they'd failed to watch the game at all. Which I think is a possibility, as they spent most of the time talking about the score in the Celtic v Hibs game, and how some cunt shafted him for money. Fucking irritating as fuck.

Anyone else hate some of the old idiots who go to Pittodrie? Stevie May sets up two goals more or less, from wide areas, and superb wicked crosses. Two old guys behind me constantly banging on about how he "shouldnae be taking the corners he's a striker min" as if they'd failed to watch the game at all. Which I think is a possibility, as they spent most of the time talking about the score in the Celtic v Hibs game, and how some cunt shafted him for money. Fucking irritating as fuck.

Aberdeen fans = serpents.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

May's overall play was excellent , his cross for the first was a peach . Nae bothered if he takes the corners Griffiths does it to great effect for the tims

Cross was pin point but Rooneys movement in the box in between the two defenders to get on the end of it was pristine. A true fox in the box.

• Upvote 1

I've had more confrontation with fellow Dons fans than I do with huns - it says everything! There are clueless fannies in every support though...

The back 4 and Joe looked as good as we've been under McInnes on Saturday. McKenna can deal with these teams who play big punts up the park and Arnason is a calmer head who has great distribution from the back. O'Connor also was excellent and reads the game very well in that position.

Fair play to Rooney he really upped his game and got back to what he does best. A lot of that was down to how we played by putting a lot more crosses in the box and that's when the big man is most effective.

I've had more confrontation with fellow Dons fans than I do with huns - it says everything! There are clueless fannies in every support though...

So many folk who go to the football just don't know what they are talking about. Irritating as fuck. You'd think they were just there to sook sweeties and have a fucking chat. Honestly, these two older guys I'm on about wouldn't shut the fuck up. Had some other guy behind me saying McLean was 'never a Rangers supporter' and it was made up by the Daily Record in order to get them a good player.

Idiots min. They've no clue.

Fuck the Dons.

It's the ones who think any pass other than forward is shite.

Yes. 1 million times yes. "Fucking play at forward min thats shite!" When if the player played it forward to the teammate who wasn't there, they'd be the first to chastise them. Idiots.

The back 4 and Joe looked as good as we've been under McInnes on Saturday. McKenna can deal with these teams who play big punts up the park and Arnason is a calmer head who has great distribution from the back. O'Connor also was excellent and reads the game very well in that position.

Fair play to Rooney he really upped his game and got back to what he does best. A lot of that was down to how we played by putting a lot more crosses in the box and that's when the big man is most effective.

I think O'Connor could easily play the CDM role more often than not. Even last season when he was playing there he looked good. He does go on some weird runs with the ball though.

Yes. 1 million times yes. "Fucking play at forward min thats shite!" When if the player played it forward to the teammate who wasn't there, they'd be the first to chastise them. Idiots.

My particular favourite is "Give it to Hayes/GMS/Wright" when Hayes/GMS/Wright are standing with their back to goal on the half way line with 6 of the opposition standing around them just waiting for the opportunity to put them in the stand.