Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

Wer u ther m8? didnt c u in the Y, lol.

Ken fit we should dee? Sign Alderwiled and Vertonghen.

@@RAZOR working the Y in his red jacket is a sight to behold from my vantage point. Sent one of his subordinates up to greet me.

Ere's im.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSLNjCgIDRY

It's come to my attention ive had a posting flurry while under the influence of various things. I'd like to review these in 18 hours before being

held to them. Thx lol.

I'm watching the wire on sky Atlantic. Bloody good show.

They're fine don't worry.

Not convinced by Stewart, makes lots of find which ultimately come to nothing

I thought he played well yesterday.

Also made the winning goal which is nae really nothing?

Referee is at it

Fucking horrendous refereeing.

Again.

No, he hasnt.

Correct.

Maynard looked better than May today

He looked ok for about 5 minutes.

Albeit pulling off moves and passes that the majority of hat users could have executed.

He then reverted to type.

Which is unquestionably >>> useless cunt.

I thought he played well yesterday.

Also made the winning goal which is nae really nothing?

Fucking horrendous refereeing.

Again.

Correct.

He looked ok for about 5 minutes.

Albeit pulling off moves and passes that the majority of hat users could have executed.

He then reverted to type.

Which is unquestionably >>> useless cunt.

I thought stewart played well too, was constantly looking for the ball and trying to get us going. Great pass for shinnie for the pen.

May also set up Christie for the equaliser so this whole hes been pish thing is nonsense. Dont know why people are claiming that.

Maynard looked okay tbh.

Had my usual argument with Stewards regarding smoking yesterday.

I love it. My intention is always to argue long enough so that I have finished my cigarette without moving an inch.

Shouted down to the Stewards to make them aware my friend had lit up, the English one with tattoo on his neck mouthed up to me to fuck off and gave me the two fingered salute.

It makes me giggle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought stewart played well too, was constantly looking for the ball and trying to get us going. Great pass for shinnie for the pen.

May also set up Christie for the equaliser so this whole hes been pish thing is nonsense. Dont know why people are claiming that.

Maynard looked okay tbh.

Agreed.

Super grudgingly on the Maynard point... :rumour:

Point I meant to make yesterday. I was a late call off when the loon wasn't fit to go. I'd been on the website in the morning and the available seats in the better viewing areas I.e. Not the merkland were literally individual seats, less than 4-5 in each and every section. Was able to watch some on Alba later and there were serious numbers of seats in the Main and RDSL uninhabited. I'm happier than anyone at the higher ST numbers but wonder if it's actually putting off some of the roll up crowd?