Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

Fairly even first half. Aberdeen were the better team in the second, and it was a game we deserved to win in the end. Christie showed his brilliance with a superbly taken goal. Stewart showed what he can do with an intelligent and accurate pass which led to county conceding a penalty. Dons not entirely convincing in defence but the wind made it difficult. We have to be critical of our strikers because we should have scored one or two more.

It is a narrow victory but one that draws us just behind Celtic by a point in the table. One or two of our players were disappointing but Maynard made a nuisance of himself and showed some good touches.

COYR!

We played better than we did on Wednesday, and not just because Celtic are far superior to County.

We still weren't great, though.

At the end of the season how we played today won't matter a fuck, though, but the three points will, so no point dwelling.

Nobody is sticking their head in the sand. Wednesday night was poor but you've got to move on and getting 2 points back in the very next match day is a good start.

I mean if we stay close to them like this until we meet them again, we can all start to believe we can actually challenge them again. Only to be massively let down by another sheepish lay down performance showing them too much respect.

Win\s a win.

Point behind the invincibles & have played them

Why do you want us to dwell on Wednesday? We lost, get over it. Weve bounced back with a win, what more do you want?

Hardly wanting to dwell on it but a win over County doesn't do much to help put the negative approach/performance v Celtic behind us.

Losing to Celtic isn't embarrassing as such but the way we lost IS.

Thankfully Killie (the side we were also all pissed off the way we dropped points to) have helped ease the pain of the RESULT but not (as I said) the performance/approach by McInnes.

• Upvote 2

Seemed a lot harder than it should have been. Some awful decisions in the final third made frustrating viewing.

McKenna was MOTM for me.

Greg 8000 touches of shite Stewart is certainly nae the same player I saw at Dundee.

Arnason was MOTM, followed by Christie, followed by McLean. McKenna is growing in confidence and played well, I’ll grant you.

Big Arnie just absolutely strolls games, great composure and positioning when defending and uses the ball so intelligently too.

Arnason was MOTM, followed by Christie, followed by McLean. McKenna is growing in confidence and played well, I’ll grant you.

Big Arnie just absolutely strolls games, great composure and positioning when defending and uses the ball so intelligently too.

Well. Apart from Wednesday.

Yeah Arnie strolled the game today, night and day performance from Wednesday night. No doubting him and McKenna could form a solid partnership

Seemed a lot harder than it should have been. Some awful decisions in the final third made frustrating viewing.

McKenna was MOTM for me.

Greg 8000 touches of shite Stewart is certainly nae the same player I saw at Dundee.

Aye but your a fuckin 8000 pieces of shite!he had a decent game.our so called fans are fuckin pricks really
  • Upvote 1

Yeah against shite teams. But they were both pish Wednesday.

Why does people not realise that Considine fucks everything up he drags centre back out where they shouldn't be because they've to cover him that's why any cunt you put in the middle with Considine left back looks fuckin awful.

Shackles came off and the confidence came with the 2nd goal. Stewart had his best game today, strong on the ball and brought others into the game. Our final ball was severely lacking and not clinical enough. McLean was superb in the middle of the pitch and Christie on another level as usual. Good result after Wednesday.

Also hats off to County they came and had a go and made it a relatively entertaining game.