Scotland V The Netherlands

Actually looking forward to this, and havent looked forward to a Scotland game for a long time. Even the England game I was stood at Hampden moping about the Dons cup final result.

But, with three reds in the side Im desperate for them to do well, especially Shinnie who I hope absolutely bosses it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is a lot of rubbish/banter on the forum about not supporting Scotland, turning your back on the national team, etc...

.. but this time, I really don't understand how anyone who calls themselves an Aberdeen supporter, could cheer for a team containing Ryan Jack. Seriously - how could you cheer if Ryan Jack were to score?

My interest waxes and wanes, where the national team is concerned however, I will never support a team containing Ryan Jack.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There is a lot of rubbish/banter on the forum about not supporting Scotland, turning your back on the national team, etc...

.. but this time, I really don't understand how anyone who calls themselves an Aberdeen supporter, could cheer for a team containing Ryan Jack. Seriously - how could you cheer if Ryan Jack were to score?

My interest waxes and wanes, where the national team is concerned however, I will never support a team containing Ryan Jack.

Theres been worse hun cunts playing for Scotland than jack, did that stop you supporting Scotland? There will always be players we dislike playing for Scotland and Aberdeen...........we suffered Darren Mackie for a decade but we still went back to pittodrie. Scotland are shit right now, fans are looking for any reason not to cheer them on but Id be willing to bet if/when they did qualify for a tournament wed see fans flock back............queue the usual suspects saying theyd never support Scotland.

Over the last few years the hat has got worse when it comes to the fuck Scotland brigade, to the point its barely worth discussing the national side on here. Its like a competition to see whos the biggest Scotland hater. The funny thing is its the same people saying the same shit every time a game comes around.

Im with panda, I would absolutely love to see shinnie boss this match and Ryan Christie play a blinder. It would be great for Aberdeen, it would shut the fat cunt Boyd up and it would prove many doubters wrong.

Theres been worse hun cunts playing for Scotland than jack, did that stop you supporting Scotland? There will always be players we dislike playing for Scotland and Aberdeen...........we suffered Darren Mackie for a decade but we still went back to pittodrie. Scotland are shit right now, fans are looking for any reason not to cheer them on but Id be willing to bet if/when they did qualify for a tournament wed see fans flock back............queue the usual suspects saying theyd never support Scotland.

Over the last few years the hat has got worse when it comes to the fuck Scotland brigade, to the point its barely worth discussing the national side on here. Its like a competition to see whos the biggest Scotland hater. The funny thing is its the same people saying the same shit every time a game comes around.

Im with panda, I would absolutely love to see shinnie boss this match and Ryan Christie play a blinder. It would be great for Aberdeen, it would shut the fat cunt Boyd up and it would prove many doubters wrong.

Bit unfair on the Dazzler comparing him to a hun shitebag like Ryan Jack. Mackie did more for this club than Jack ever did.

• Upvote 1

Bit unfair on the Dazzler comparing him to a hun shitebag like Ryan Jack. Mackie did more for this club than Jack ever did.

Thats not the point I was trying to making but I accept that probably wasnt the best comparison but The dazzler took a huge level of abuse on here, hardly anyone wanted to see him in the line up but we still supported Aberdeen.