Aberdeen V Sevco

Picking a defensively minded team and losing the game.

Changing a winning team and altering the system and formation when we play rangers or Celtic or any other big game.

Surely you can see that the team selection he made against Sevco was ridiculous. He does that continually - every time we play Celtic he does it - he did it at Pittodrie last season against Sevco and up until Maddisons last minute winner, I thought we were lucky to come away with a draw.

Needs to play our own game and stop worrying about stopping the opposition.

Sevco aside, no matter what he tries to do against Celtic it doesn't work. You can surely understand why he tries a different approach in the games against them? Fact is they have better players and we need to somehow counter that in some way.

As far as Sevco goes, he got it wrong on Wednesday but I don't think we would have won regardless of the players and formation. We have far too many players who are massively under performing at the moment and the Huns were absolutely desperate to beat us. I don't think it is unreasonable that McInnes had that in mind and set us up to keep it tight and frustrate the huns and their fans. It obviously didn't work but I can see the thought behind it. Not as if our attacking players are on fire at the moment either so going all out would hardly be a great idea.

I'm absolutely delighted Tansey is out and never want to see him wearing an Aberdeen jersey again, but why exactly has he been ruled out?

Is he injured or has Derek ruled him out because he has been a fucking disgrace?

Scrap that, I see it's because he has a "groin problem".

Yeah, right. Protected for his own good and to save him further embarrassment.

Praying someone snaps Ryan Jack so hard he swallows his tongue. Utter cunt of a human being, embodies everything wrong with Huns born and bred in Aberdeen, soft as shite and quiet about their allegiances but when the chance arises they are shouting from the rooftops about the team they never see. Utter fucking cunt of a man.

Praying someone snaps Ryan Jack so hard he swallows his tongue. Utter cunt of a human being, embodies everything wrong with Huns born and bred in Aberdeen, soft as shite and quiet about their allegiances but when the chance arises they are shouting from the rooftops about the team they never see. Utter fucking cunt of a man.

Half our team were hugging him at full-time on Wednesday.

No-one is gonna snap him because they are all his fucking mate.

Half our team were hugging him at full-time on Wednesday.

No-one is gonna snap him because they are all his fucking mate.

Seriously wish my ticket on Sunday was above the tunnel, this guy is the biggest cock out, slapping the badge the lot, if someone took him out throat high on Sunday it still wouldnt be high enough

I find the sentiments towards Jack and the paranoia about media and ref interference not only wrong but distinctly old firm like.

Ryan presumably has kids or even if he didn’t, I don’t blame him for taking 3, 4 or more times more salary than we can give him.

I don’t blame McInnes for wanting the job either. Some people are so blind red they don’t see reality.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find the sentiments towards Jack and the paranoia about media and ref interference not only wrong but distinctly old firm like.

Ryan presumably has kids or even if he didnt, I dont blame him for taking 3, 4 or more times more salary than we can give him.

I dont blame McInnes for wanting the job either. Some people are so blind red they dont see reality.

Jack is a sevco fan and grew up in torry with not a lot. certainly not 3 or 4 more times salary but a good whack more salary

Ryan presumably has kids or even if he didn’t, I don’t blame him for taking 3, 4 or more times more salary than we can give him.

I don’t blame McInnes for wanting the job either. Some people are so blind red they don’t see reality.

Sentiment towards Jack totally justified. Nothing paranoid about suggesting either of the Old Firm get preferential treatment from referees over the course of the season in comparison to the rest of the teams, including us. Thats widely accepted as fact out with the Old Firm circles.

Jack didn't go for the salary, he went because he's a dirty little Hun rodent. I don't care his circumstances growing up, I find it hard to humanise someone who worships such a disgusting institution of bigotry and corruption.

People like Jack and McInnes would be wished no ill if they left for literally any other team in world football. Thats the point you seem to be missing, for McInnes to come out and say `"I wasn't brought up an Aberdeen fan, but I am one now." And for Jack to be captain for 3 years and owe his career to AFC to leave for the Huns and immediately give it the badge kissing malarkey is rank. If you're not into rivalries and hatred Mr.Scientist, perhaps football isn't for you. Especially not Aberdeen v Rangers.

If you're not into rivalries and hatred Mr.Scientist, perhaps football isn't for you. Especially not Aberdeen v Rangers.

Having done approximately three quarters of a thousand AFC games with varying frequencies of intensity over many years, I think I might have worked out by now if football was for me. And trust me, when it comes to those fucking blue cunts, I can tell you some stories from both home and more so away.

We mellow as we get older and certainly in my case, I wince a bit when I read stuff about “snapping” Jack. We snapped Durrant and in hindsight, that was a horribly unfortunate incident. Nobody hates that institution more than me. It’s not possible to despise them more than I do. You can hate them as much as I do, just not more. But wishing career-ending violence on a former player of AFC smacks to me as a sentiment of the young and foolish. Not a criticism, just an observation. I’m qualified to know as I was both of those things once upon a time and still prone to being one, but not the other. I don’t pass as young these days, but nor do I want to.

• Upvote 4

Correct.

Funny how he is allowed to despise McInnes but objects to anyone else revealing natural revulsion towards Jack.

Thought he was banned or deid.

We got a live one here.

“Allowed” to have an opinion? I didnt “object”. I made a comment.

Read and think properly for fuck sake.