Aberdeen V Sevco

I agree he shouldn't be in the dug out if its the done deal some are claiming it to be.

However after that shambles I had to sit through on Wednesday I feel pretty certain the team will react today. Regardless of the manager situation I hope our players have enough pride and professionalism to give it their all. They are a decent bunch of lads and their usual commitment can't be simply ALL down to McInnes.

So we can still get a result today regardless. If McInnes does go to Ibrox next week wouldn't have thought they would be too happy that he led us to a win (in their eyes) and opened a 6 point gap up again before heading to Ibrox. Not a very good start to his new job. They would be very quick to greet about that - McInnes knowing he going to be their new manager but finally killing their league challenge (yes they really are that deluded) before arriving.

Whatever happens happens but there are scenarios which make life difficult for him/them too. I really hope he wouldn't be in the dug out if its sorted or even pretty certain but as fans nothing we can do but back the team today. I rate McInnes as a manager but if he goes we will still be in a good place to continue to progress. Its far from the end of the world guys - STAND FREE!

We really need a win today. Team selection will give us an insight into whether or not that is possible, so I'll reserve judgment until that is revealed.

Love to be wrong but I would suggest that the events of the past month are all the indication you need as to whether or not it's possible to win today.

Judgement passed already, not a fucking chance.

• Downvote 1

May as the number 10 I assume with Wright on the left and Stewart on the right.

Time to stand up and give a performance against the old firm to make us proud. Lots of responsibility on the shoulders of both Shinnie and McLean today. We need big performances from the both of them they have to win the midfield battle they lost the other night.

4-4-2 much more like it. Hope McKenna Consi as CB’s with Shinnie LB. An attacking LB with AOC being cover to slip in behind him. Big game for Stewart. Needs to step up to the plate. Scott Wright should be hungry. You just stay in the CF position Rooney. Get in the box ASAP and stay there as much as possible.

The speculation is overwhelming and should dictate that Derek sits this one out in the stands or flatly deny he’s going...he could have made a statement during the pre match interview and didn’t so must be off...Milne needs to act now or face being labled complicit.

• Upvote 1