Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

+1

I didn't see that. I knew they were dominating the last 15 but I couldn't work out why. You're right. The sub changed it.

And OConnor proving why hes a useful player to have despite the absolute slaying he gets on here.

Hes a classic utility player, but a decent one, not Dave Winnie.

Just should not be the leading choice in any position but useful squad player.

Arnason much better at CB I agree.

Take the 3 points given recent events. A few positives... Arnason/McKenna partnership must get a decent run now. Stewart merits an extended run also. Negatives include Logan looking like he's looking for Xmas off again due to suspension. Would gladly offload Rooney and Maynard if we could get Moult in. Rooney is a penalty box striker, but totally ineffective without regular service. Unless McInnes can conjure up 2 fast wingers, a more direct approach with Moult as the figurehead might be the way forward.

Great to get three points and well done the travelling support.

Work needs done but it was good seeing Stewart looking more like himself.

With Christmas coming up, hopefully he doesn't over-indulge. No idea what the problem has been here?

Is he still staying in a hotel while he's up here? Boredom leading to him eating too much shit? Hasn't looked interested either, for much of the first half of the season...

Take the 3 points given recent events. A few positives... Arnason/McKenna partnership must get a decent run now. Stewart merits an extended run also. Negatives include Logan looking like he's looking for Xmas off again due to suspension. Would gladly offload Rooney and Maynard if we could get Moult in. Rooney is a penalty box striker, but totally ineffective without regular service. Unless McInnes can conjure up 2 fast wingers, a more direct approach with Moult as the figurehead might be the way forward.

Your last couple of sentences make no sense.

And OConnor proving why hes a useful player to have despite the absolute slaying he gets on here.

Hes a classic utility player, but a decent one, not Dave Winnie.

Just should not be the leading choice in any position but useful squad player.

Arnason much better at CB I agree.

Gets a slating on here because he is at best a squad player... but he starts every single week.

If we are ok with 2nd/3rd and never winning trophies he will do just fine. If we want to do any better he's not good enough. But.... you can probably say that about a lot of our players just now

• Upvote 2

It's fucking madness not having arnason in there from the start. Played 5 or 6 accurate 30-40 yard forward passes to the feet of a midfielder. Which O'Connor NEVER EVER does (i.e. Is incapable of)

Both McKenna and arnason can do this as well as just being better defenders than AslOwC

As I am in a strangely negative mood following this great win I would just like to say that Kari Arneson has been shite this season as well

A lot of folk saying Stewart had a good game but disagree.

He always wants to take 5/6 touches and dithers on the ball too much, lacks pace and doesn't create enough.

The reality is he does not fit into the formation we are playing as he simply doesn't have the pace or running power. But still he's not doing enough.

Only Christie has any incisiveness about him otherwise we seem to run out of ideas. Rooney did not have 1 chance (who also looked on his heels at times but service was minimal to him).

It's a result grinded out and very much the usual for this season but isn't the starting 11 that will secure the Scottish cup or finish 2nd.

Gets a slating on here because he is at best a squad player... but he starts every single week.

If we are ok with 2nd/3rd and never winning trophies he will do just fine. If we want to do any better he's not good enough. But.... you can probably say that about a lot of our players just now

Agree with all of that.

Im in a sanguine mood, our players dont really deserve being absolutely trashed.

They can do better and have to produce it.

Some are just poor, but its not their fault theres not much better available in the squad.

Id honestly have not problem OConnor staying on as a regular squad player.

Probably more useful all round than Reynolds tbh. Or Considine.

• Upvote 1